mcarterbrown.com

Old 07-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)

You're taking my idea Heebs . Oh well , great minds think alike I took this one off my sale thread (no longer for sale) This is a good example of what b-cuzz is talking about above . Unfortunately , whoever drilled this rail used 1/4-20 tap instead of 10-32 and spaced the holes just a little farther apart than a standard ASA . I had to open up the holes in that old ASA for clearance . Not my best work as my drill kept sticking on account of the drill not being centered in the holes . So the holes got a little chewed up . But it still works and I replaced that classic valve with an RT-Pro valve w/L10 . I also re-routed the airline as there is just too much tension on the macroline the way it is configured in the pics below . I'll be using 13/3000 bottles to feed air . Shorter bottles are better with a back-bottle mag set-up due to the extra 2-3" in length behing the grip .

Quote:
L7 Classic Reverse Minimag Valve . It airs up and cycles with no leaks . Backbottle is a hack job , rail has also been cut away for a warp right body .

Last edited by guardian; 07-07-2010 at 09:52 PM.
guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

That's about it. The hardest part is getting the holes drilled straight, in a straight row, and spaced right.

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs