mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Check out my micromag

Hi everyone, I just Found this site and signed up... I thought micromags fell off the earth, but I guess they've all just been on this forum, LOL!

Anyways, I'd forgotten about my mag for YEARS, it had just been sitting in my box in my closet, but I moved and thus 'refound' it I guess you could say, so it struck my interest. I've been thinking I should get rid of it... Whether it ends up being a wall hanger, or being played with, I don't care... As long as it's not cooped up in a closet and is shown some love. It's a shame such a beautiful piece hasn't seen the light of day in so many years.

I posted a thread about my mag up on pbn and had a guy almost immediately offer me 330$ shipped for it, but I turned it down. I can't help but think it's worth at least a liittle bit more than that.

Anyways, it's a jungle sunset, all original micromag RT vert feed body. Gas through grip, original PTP grips, armson stealth barrel, benchmark double frame, the works. The only thing not original on it is the shocktech drop (although I have the matching stock Asa) and the level 10 (which I had installed the week it came out, which was also the last time it had air through it).

Before I get yelled at, this ISNT a for sale ad, I know there's classifieds for that . Just seein what you guys think of her, and also appraisals would be appreciated!

Enjoy!!

Xpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sly Fox Cyndicate

Send a message via AIM to criticalhammer

Fan of EMR
Robertsr I bet you owned this mag at one point huh

That is a really nice mag. I've always been partial to the jungle sunset anno. So perdy
A world is supported by four things: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Discourses on Galactic Leadership

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

R.I.P Bill Hicks
criticalhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
Nope, I have not owned this one. I hate vert feed.

Actually in today's market $330 isn't a terrible lowball. I think you could get $400 plus out of it, but you'd probably have to wait quite a while.

Welcome to MCB xpballer. Check out the PTP anno thread stickied in the AGD area of the site to see more cool micromag pictures.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
Nope, I have not owned this one. I hate vert feed.

Actually in today's market $330 isn't a terrible lowball. I think you could get $400 plus out of it, but you'd probably have to wait quite a while.

Welcome to MCB xpballer. Check out the PTP anno thread stickied in the AGD area of the site to see more cool micromag pictures.
Haha.. Nice. I prefer vert feed. To each his own

anyways, I've owned this mag since I was in 7th grade. I'm now 23. Lol, I bought it off the original owner.

As far as the offer. Idk man, I've seen some pooty@*** micro's going for 200-250 upon looking around. And by pooty I mean somewhat beatup, some RT some non rt'd, single trigger base black anno. I just thought I'd be able to MAYBE squeeze like 450 shipped out of her. Is that unreasonable?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
6 months or a year ago it would have been a lock. Now... I picked up my last Micro (ultra nickel with CF single trigger frame in GREAT shape) for $130.00. Now obviously yours has much more going for it than that, but don't be surprised if it sits for a while with a $400.00 + price tag. Used to be you'd put one in that shape out for $450 and you'd sell it the same day.

Not saying you won't find the guy that just HAS to have one, but there aren't nearly the people willing to buy one that there were a while back.

It looks like a great rig. Do you still play? I rock my Micros pretty much full time, and they run just fine. If you're not a tourney player regularly having to hit 13.3 rps just to be current, they're fine guns.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

Sweet lookin' gun there. All the pieces, with the double frame and the stealth barrel. I dig the sunset pattern and the vert feed. Welcome to the forum!

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

You should take it out for a game or two, you might change your mind about selling it.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Not a Furry

Send a message via AIM to Clearush

If you do try and sell it get rid of that shocktech drip and put it back together with the match anno asa, and get some good day light photos showing the nice anno color.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearush View Post
If you do try and sell it get rid of that shocktech drip and put it back together with the match anno asa, and get some good day light photos showing the nice anno color.
Good tips man, thanks! Do you really think the matching Asa would make it look more desireable than the shocktech drop?

Anyways, I have a dude talking about buying it in a couple weeks for 350$+shipping, if that doesn't go through then I'll probably put it on a few classifieds. And obviously take some photos to emphasize on it's sexyness, like you suggested
Old 10-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Not a Furry

Send a message via AIM to Clearush

well yeah it looks like crap on there, match anno always beats out. You can toss the shocktech in with the sale but the photos's would look better with the match anno on there.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs