mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-18-2007, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

That's truly amazing. Not just because I know it'll be great to shoot but for it's shape.

So if it's not an E-mag then why the big square thing up front? And are we talking pnuemag here or what?

Perspiring minds need to know...
miracle in some small way.........
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered AGD Shooter

Nice purchase. Awesome pics too!
PumpMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
That's truly amazing. Not just because I know it'll be great to shoot but for it's shape.

So if it's not an E-mag then why the big square thing up front? And are we talking pnuemag here or what?

Perspiring minds need to know...
Well, it is basically an upgraded Emag. It has the same Emag lowers with some embellished on the battery pack, but the body and rail are integrated instead of seperate. And the body combo is cut and carved on a 4-axis CNC machine to give it its appearance! You also have the option for interchangable breeches so you can have centerfeed, warp left, and warp right (which I will braggingly state that mine came with all three and they are anodized to match ). Lastly the X-Mags have what no factory Emag will ever have, an ACE (Anti-Chop Eye) system. With the ACE and LVL10, you will never break a ball in the gun...period.

Effectively if you started to upgrade a Mag from factory parts to make the most extreme Mag, then you would have an X-Mag (or an SFL-Mag if you are so lucky).

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpootang View Post
Walrus, Whats up man I haven't seen you around AO lately. Congrats on the killer Xmag. Be warned I thought my X would be my last marker to untilI found my MicroE, Euro, KartaE, etc, etc....Theres no cure for what you got, so sell me your X and save your self.....Arghhhhh
Pooty - I have been around, but just keeping a low profile. I have been trying to stop buying equipment since I have my first child on the way (and a pregnant wife who doesn't understand the addiction). However, when I saw this I couldn't resist! I thought I wouldn't want anything else besides my Emag, but after seeing this and thinking about it for a week I just couldn't stop myself. I thought I would eventually want a Micro-E, but they just never got me going like an X. Same with the other variations of Emags, I like them (and would love a Chord 2 bodies Emag), but they just don't compare to the X for me. Drop me a line sometime if you want, and be on the lookout for my Emag that is going to be parted out

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs