mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-06-2007, 09:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
XYZZY

Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
What I posted is from the manufactorers website. I am well aware of how it goes into the valve, the part he is missing does go down. But Airgun Designs says the bottom is the top, and the top is the bottom. They named the parts so what you gonna to do ? I dunno, I'll just go by how they have them named.
You're totally and utterly confused.

The Reactor valve was an aftermarket part. The company has nothing at all to do with Airgun Designs and never has. They never had a website as far as I know and if they did it's long gone.

Airgun Designs calls the top of their on/off the "TOP", and the bottom of their on/off the "BOTTOM". All I had to do was take a look at the links you provided to double check that.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just trying to set things strait. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but you're getting different companies and products mixed up.

The part he is missing is the bottom piece of a Reactor valve which is no longer made. It's a stainless disk .109 inches thick. It's the part labeled "BOTTOM" on the instruction sheet I scanned.

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

Doesnt matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
You're totally and utterly confused.

The Reactor valve was an aftermarket part. The company has nothing at all to do with Airgun Designs and never has. They never had a website as far as I know and if they did it's long gone.

Airgun Designs calls the top of their on/off the "TOP", and the bottom of their on/off the "BOTTOM". All I had to do was take a look at the links you provided to double check that.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just trying to set things strait. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but you're getting different companies and products mixed up.

The part he is missing is the bottom piece of a Reactor valve which is no longer made. It's a stainless disk .109 inches thick. It's the part labeled "BOTTOM" on the instruction sheet I scanned.

Not confused at all sir. You have misunderstood.
The part he is missing goes down inside the valve, AGD is calling that the "top" . Maybe because that part is up when the valve is installed in the marker. I would call it the bottom because it goes to the bottom of the hole. Reguardless of who made the on/off both the AGD top and the Ebay listing top will work just the same. Fact. I have several Centerflag on/offs and they will work with any of the tops. So will the standard on/offs. The difference between the aftermarket and the standard AGD on/offs is the pin diameter.
the aftermarket on/offs with the smaller pin diameter will cycle faster. Thats why Centerflag included them with their Hyperframes.
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs