mcarterbrown.com

Old 05-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

Talking New additions to my AGD family

Triplets!!!

Bigger Pic

Now a lovely black and gold splash, a jungle sunset, and a Wild Tiger Micromag all reside in the family (in addition to my black CNC X-Mag). The black and gold splash is complete as seen, the jungle nights doesn't have a matching barrel or bottomline ASA, and the Wild Tiger doesn't have a matching barrel or bottomline ASA or a valve. I will have to work on these a little and get better pics later, but I was just too excited not to post! I miss the cool camo Micromag I sold a while back, but these seem to fill in quite nicely for it

More pics can be found in my AGD album: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...ry.php/cat/656

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag

Last edited by Walrus; 05-24-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
Beautiful family!

I think that black and gold is a one of a kind. I don't have any info on it being a production anno, and each time I've seen one on the web in the last 3 years it's been that one. I have pictures from 3 seperate owners I belive.

The purple/teal is a "Wild Tiger" anno. The "Wild Iguana" is green/yellow/black.

FEEDBACK

Last edited by Robertsr; 05-24-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Wow. Did you get all those lovely shooters at the same time? I am really starting to like and want micromags. All three of those are stunningly nice. You are beginning to rival Robertsr, the dread pirate of all things micromag.

Wait! You can use an X-valve in these, no? Not that you'd need to, but they could make a really nice little setup with a 45/45 tank and X/Retro tuned to be reactive!

Btw, if you are near Nashville, I'd love to meet up with you sometime. I'm in Smyrna. I play at a couple different places around here. I have a couple of Mags myself (ULE = boring compared to these, I know) and would love to play with you sometime and see these in action. Let me know for sure.

P.S. I like the Jungle Sunset best!
MrJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Kilt Fan
Oh my yes you can run an X-valve on the beauties...

I had this one for A DAY before it sold. One. Day. Guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse the second he saw it.

(note the invisible triger. I forgot to put it in the frame when I reassembled it for the picture )

FEEDBACK
Old 05-24-2007, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
Oh my yes you can run an X-valve on the beauties...
Yeah, I couldn't think of a reason why not... Oh dear, I want one now. Bad. That Blue splash is amazing.

/hijack (Sorry Walrus)
Old 05-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

No problem on the hijack. Robertsr, thanks for the correction on the anno name. I will make the correction here shortly. I really wanted the jungle sunset, but after looking over the black and gold I am in love with it as well. There is just something about the compact setup and the anno that is addictive. I think we need to start a sticky of all the PTP anno patterns with names. It would be a first of its kind and I know many would appreciate it.

MrJR~Hit me up sometime. I am always up for playing as long as I can get permission from the wife That way you can check these out and get hooked on Micros! I would look for an X-Valve or RT valve, but with an X-Mag I don't need a Micro that can do the same.

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Old 05-24-2007, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Well, let me throw this out for you. On Sat June 2, I'm planning to go up to Gateway Action Sports near Clarkesville (previously Red River). The field is like 35 minutes from Nashville, and is a lot of fun. What say you?
Old 05-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Kilt Fan
did you pick up all three of those lovely's at the same time?

FEEDBACK
Old 05-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

I will actually be in New Mexico watching my sister's wedding on that day. I was thinking of going this weekend, and I am sure we can always try to meet up another weekend. I have played up at RR a few times since I found it was the closest one to me. Other than that I played down at MTP. Just shoot me a PM if you want.

And yes, I got all three at the same time Take some more pics of your Micros Robertsr so we can start a sticky on the anno patterns.

My Gallery

Old 05-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

I love rockin the MicroMags. You have a very nice collection by the way.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs