Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
BiggieSMLS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009

Chimera frame

Looking to upgrade my mag a bit and have a couple questions..

On the chimera frame, does it take other triggers? I'm looking for a trigger similar to the viper trigger on the chimera, however, they are so hard to find.

Also, My rail is pretty heavy so I was wanting to pick something up that was a little lighter.. Main problem I find is figuring out which rail will accept the new deadlywind carbon fibur foregrip.

It says "wing" And RTPRO flat rails (with the included flat topadapter plate).. What does that mean?

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
making friends

Last edited by BiggieSMLS; 06-17-2012 at 06:12 PM.
BiggieSMLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Un Tico
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Ramon, CA

With both adapter you can use it on any rail. If you look at.the classic rail on the bottom they make a w, newer rails are totally flat. You will also see that w (wings) on some frames.
C_losjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC