mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Air Gun Designs (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/air-gun-designs/)
-   -   my newly built mag!!! video inside!! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/air-gun-designs/212262-my-newly-built-mag-video-inside.html)

E30bimmerman 08-30-2012 01:18 AM

my newly built mag!!! video inside!!

This is my newest mag, just built her. has the ule body, am/mm rail, dw fore-grip, xvalve, newly installed ult, cp single piece barrel .689, ninja shp regulator, 68/4500 tank, power angle drop, trinity clamping feed neck, and i run it with a dye rotor. I played with her last weekend with my boy need4reebs (without the ult installed) and it ran amazingly. check out the video, I dont know how to post the video's so there's the link

Ule automag x-valve, ult, ninja shp regulator - YouTube

BIM

alpha434 08-30-2012 02:09 AM

Why bother with a two finger trigger? A single finger is more ergonomic. And obviously, the RT handles the speed.

heinous 08-30-2012 04:33 AM

because he can't fool the referees without a double trigger :old::ROTFL:

E30bimmerman 08-30-2012 10:22 AM

Because i bought the frame about a week ago for a steal and thats the trigger it had on it. Im planning on upgrading it to an rpg blade trigger ir something like that. Things take time when you dont have money.

Spider! 08-30-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha434 (Post 2459710)
Why bother with a two finger trigger? A single finger is more ergonomic. And obviously, the RT handles the speed.

If he goes with the ULT, it might play out well. I do consider single finger frames as an advantage of RTs. The ULT is a significant change to me, and I don't just throw one on. I have to want the different trigger pull.

Great mags are "grown", not "built".

river031403 08-30-2012 11:31 AM

Shims

How many shims do you have in the ult

E30bimmerman 08-30-2012 11:50 AM

Im using 2 shims. I was able to sort of walk it with the ult. I ran the xvalve on my minimag with the orignal single trigger frame before this build and I do agree that it works great, but as for there being a difference its all personal preference on what you like. I like both thats why i have both. As most of the maggots say. Why not have them all right lol

Spider! 08-30-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30bimmerman (Post 2459955)
Im using 2 shims. I was able to sort of walk it with the ult.

A trigger stop helps with that. It keeps you pushing that sticky pin up any further than it needs to go.

E30bimmerman 08-30-2012 12:32 PM

Yeah im looking at getti g one of the rpg triggers off of ao. They come with trigger stops and what not

OPBN 08-30-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha434 (Post 2459710)

I tend to get better RT from my Intelliframes than I do from other frames. Not sure if its just me, but its why I use them.

Also, OP, you might want to look into sending your trigger and sear to Luke. he can tap for trigger stops and do a sear mod. Both help make the most out of a ULT.