mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

What happened to my rail: Custom super-ultra-mini-micro-nano mag?

Name:  IMG_4121.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  275.8 KB
???
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 09-06-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

I'm sure AGD will replace that under warranty.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Paintball is my Obsession

Custom super-ultra-mini-micro-nano mag?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Answer:
Name:  IMG_4120.jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  284.5 KB
ULE warp right body, lvl X, ULT, Automag, Deus Machina capped valve, AM/MM stock rail--cut down with my dremel and a diamond cut-off wheel, PTP feed adapter, Rainman 10 rd spring feed, AGD carbon fiber single trigger frame, Female Stabilizer, Deadly Wind 14" Fibur Barrel, Tymcneer brass control bore, nitro duck ireg tank reg, 13ci tank, .5 tennis ball.

passenger side:
Name:  IMG_4119.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  280.6 KB
driver side:
Name:  IMG_4118.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  274.1 KB

Super light super fast gun. I feel like I am cheating on my phantom. This gun makes it hard to think about pumping.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:

Last edited by Legolas; 09-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghp8ntballer View Post
Custom super-ultra-mini-micro-nano mag?
DING! DING! DING! Winner winner chicken dinner.

russc, you make me giggle.

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Paintball is my Obsession

Sweet. That is pretty slick. Question about the valve. Capped? Sorry, I am not a member over at AOG so if this is something from that neck of the woods, I am lost. I have heard of the reversed valves but what is up with this?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
mag shooter

wish you didnt cut the new style rail. i was looking for one of those

feedback(http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

The cap is from Deus MAchina, of MCB. The cap seals the back of the gun while replacing the regulator portion of the x-valve with the stab (strictly speaking, not a performance upgrade, simply a preference). The use of the female stab removes the need for a vertical ASA, a drop forward and bottom line ASA.

as for the rail, it is an older style stock am/mm rail, readily available from AGD (I think???). correct me if I'm wrong here magsperts.

future upgrades: cut off front barrel shroud on body, replace AL body with carbon fiber body section, and, with the help of magical elves, a gas thru-grip from the valve to the stab

Visit my Etsy store:

Last edited by Legolas; 09-06-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
lukescustoms.com

They can go smaller, here is one I did that came out to 35 grams (1-1/4 ounce)>

But,

I did an even smaller one 1 at ounce.
Custom RTP rail. >

Old 09-07-2012, 08:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
^^^^^^^
|||||||||||
That just looks silly next to that RT-Pro rail. Hard to believe that you could get one that small. Bravo.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs