mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
aka SoulCoffin

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
awe man wat up soulcoffin? i just realized that was you...haha!
heh, wutup dude? i just happened to check mcb first this morning, and saw this and posted.

My YouTube channel
My Twitch channel
My Tumblr
TooningSpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
If you just want flats like that, go to your local ace hardware and pick up some lexan or whatever they call the plastic sheets. You should be able to cut them out to shape and drill for screw holes with tools at your house. Polishing and beveling the edges will be slightly more involved, but it's seriously a DIY project with a drill and dremel.

The complicated grips I make don't suit that kind of near the edge screw placement, or I'd have something cool on mine instead of repurposed Proto grips.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
If you just want flats like that, go to your local ace hardware and pick up some lexan or whatever they call the plastic sheets. You should be able to cut them out to shape and drill for screw holes with tools at your house. Polishing and beveling the edges will be slightly more involved, but it's seriously a DIY project with a drill and dremel.

The complicated grips I make don't suit that kind of near the edge screw placement, or I'd have something cool on mine instead of repurposed Proto grips.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...0617-00491.jpg
yeah i thought about making some, but then i remembered my grip making skills arent very good...haha!
need4reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

was Swapping some parts around while waiting for some parts to get back from ano and this is how the G-Force Mag looks now G....haha

"X-Valve" x-valve
Dallara rail
RPG Pariah body
RPG Subzero
CI Knuckle fore grip
Freak back
WWW 1.5" shorty tip
G-Force Frame w/PPS Micro Rock
CP direct mount on/off ASA
CCM air fittings

Old 02-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

Updated me G-Force Mag again...didnt get the Internal LPR set up done yet so mad an alternative mod inspired by good 'ol Hill! using the LPR as the fore grip. took a 10 rd tube and cap, cut it to fit inside a the rubber AGD bike grip, cut a small piece of warp feed hose to keep the bottom of the grip sturdy, the 10 rd tube fits very snug inside the warp feed hose, cut a slot from the 10 rd tube to make room for the 90* barb fitting on the LPR, trimmed the inner top part of the bike grip so the hose wont kink, used a asa reducer for tha LPR, ran the LPR hose thru the G-Force frame, hooked up the Air Line prolly 5 different ways ...haha and called it a day!!!

pics:

first try w/2 separate air lines:

Second try with a messed up plumbing job...i wasnt drunk enough to to get it right this time...but tha pics show the LPR:

and finally a lot o beers later a nice clean set up...but that Brass fitting is killing me man...so ill try to find a black street T and a black straight and 90* Macro fitting to finish this up nicely:

oh hells yeah...aint modding fun...haha...hiccup?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
Custom User

I dont think you will find a smaller or black T .

I suggest you drill and tap your vertical ASA on the other side. Then run your Macro from drivers side Bottom line ASA to drivers side Vert ASA 90*. Then Vert ASA passenger side 90* to your valve. You'll need 2 more black 90* fittings and your done ( for now, lol ).

As an alternative you might be able to find an ASA in the Buy and sell thats already tapped both sides.

Your project looks really good. I admire your ability to keep a steady hand while enjoying a drink as well, .
adam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Very, very nice!!!

Proud Member of The Urban Guard

WTB - AGD Horizontal Front-Rail ASA
Spec Ops C-Series AC Barrel w/ thread tip
PowerLyte AC Back

Items to Trade: A DYE double trigger frame w/ red splash dbl. trigger.
Blue Splash Vertical ASA
Classic SS body w/ cut down feedneck
GodSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam45 View Post
I dont think you will find a smaller or black T .

I suggest you drill and tap your vertical ASA on the other side. Then run your Macro from drivers side Bottom line ASA to drivers side Vert ASA 90*. Then Vert ASA passenger side 90* to your valve. You'll need 2 more black 90* fittings and your done ( for now, lol ).

As an alternative you might be able to find an ASA in the Buy and sell thats already tapped both sides.

Your project looks really good. I admire your ability to keep a steady hand while enjoying a drink as well, .
lot-o-practice drinkin and building me Mags...haha

got a Black T fitting on the way...found it on E-bay...so i said Hey wat a great Day...haha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PPD-1-8-NPT-...item257b495dd8

a few people suggested drilling and tapping the other side of the VASA...but i dont have the tools for that? but i like so its all good...thanks man!

here is tha Mag with a RPG 15* VASA w/2 air ports and since i wanted to use my Micro Rock i switched LPR's and im liking this version as well:

haha aint modding fun...

Last edited by need4reebs; 03-02-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:17 AM   #19 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

So finally got brave enough to mod a LPR nut to make a internal LPR for my G-Force frame...was definitely easier than i thought...got it finished today and realized i didnt have any screws to mount it to tha frame..haha

here are pics of the modding that was done:
G-Force Internal LPR Photos by jiggawat99 | Photobucket

tools used: a hacksaw, drill press, counter sink bits, 4-40 drill bit/tap, files and sand paper

aint modding fun?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
So finally got brave enough to mod a LPR nut to make a internal LPR for my G-Force frame...was definitely easier than i thought...got it finished today and realized i didnt have any screws to mount it to tha frame..haha

here are pics of the modding that was done:
G-Force Internal LPR Photos by jiggawat99 | Photobucket

tools used: a hacksaw, drill press, counter sink bits, 4-40 drill bit/tap, files and sand paper

aint modding fun?
So, the 4-40 screws go through the frame to hold the LPR down? Is that the original G-Force design?

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs