mcarterbrown.com  

Old 11-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Yeah I forgot the mention the ULT on off.

The twist lock detents dominated, and the stainless bodies offered warp feed. Intelliframe is just a trigger frame with mounting brackets..all guns have trigger frame upgrades.

Im not saying the upgrades for automags are useless, im just saying they arent any better than the upgrades for other guns.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Agent of Satan

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelChaser

There were several upgrades from 'back when' that were actually huge improvements. There were a number of dubious mods as well, but the old high-flow on-off assemblies actually made a major difference, and decreased the chance of chuffing by a large margin as well as making the pull a bit snappier. Not that I would ever know anything about mags
AngelChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Two appropriate laws to add..

from some smart guys over at specops.

9. If at any time another Automag owner asks you for help with their gun, you are obligated to help them. Even if they are on the other team.

Automags are rare enough that there is a very real chance you are the only person who can help them.

This post has been edited by WardenWolf: Today, 01:00 AM

--I have never had anyone call my Mag anything other than "wha'ts that?" When answered, they say something along the lines of "oh...OS, huh?" When they turn around and address their friends/team mates under their breath (and they think I con't hear them)...it's usually something like..."Yo...watch that guy...OS ballers got skills" which is usually met with "Yer kidding right? They are old and slooooooooow........."

So...you pick out the loudmouth that thinks that and make them your personal attention-keeper for the day.

THAT is rule #10.....

"Outlaw5"
Old 11-11-2007, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I hate when people call my gear old school =/ especially when they think it means im good.

If its a semi, its new :P
Old 11-12-2007, 03:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

I put a (upgrade inside my intelliframe other than hopper spinning on trigger). It isnt sold in a kit but look up pnu mags it involves a solenoid to push back on trigger (if you dont have money for X valve)it is a poor mans X valve and it costs $75. It gives me give or take 13 balls a sec.. I save paint I cant afford to sling $200 a day in paint. Shoot acurate not fast is what I do. but you are rightmost upgrades just arent realy anything but lighten the gun up or whole new valve except lvl 10 valve kit.. but look up the pneumag's, not that many out there but they are a poor mans Xvalve (thats if you have a brain and can set one up)some dont.. most do. mags are good workhorses and if you go expensive good E-markers, just very recently can you get a marker that shoots fast and quiet for $300 and thats pushin it..in the right hands mags are perfect tourny guns if you dont need 20bps to shoot someone. acurate and quiet with the right setup, also showing upgrades are not worthless, and please o please dont tell me your a $2000 paintall gun slinger with more dollars than sence.. I love shooting the people with shockers,angels,bob long etc.. it makes the game that much more fun to know I can take someone with that much paint and that much money with my old technolagy poor person budget. it makes me feel good to know that money truely cant buy you much more than time :-D gotta reload sometime hehe
S-B-D-007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicDVG View Post
8(a): Play fair, play clean and when they complain about being owned by an old, outdated player, make sure to tell them to get stuffed.

(For the over 40 crowd here... lol)
MedicDVG Im 24 with same "outdated marker" and you can put me in for the stuffin the rich puke with his "expensive" E-Marker" and dont get me wrong all, If you have an electric gun please give me one.. Il take it and mayby use it.. but not buy it because it shoots faster.. there is a thing called aiming... they need to try that.. (old concept) but it works and with less shooting!!!
ooh and I like playin with older(not callin u old) dudes and team up.. they understand hand signals and generaly are good players almost forgot that.. against them they tend to aim and hit me more often. "I can see trigger happy kids stream of 30 paintballs" and step out the way. and that was the main point I had haha..
Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-B-D-007 View Post
I put a (upgrade inside my intelliframe other than hopper spinning on trigger). It isnt sold in a kit but look up pnu mags it involves a solenoid to push back on trigger (if you dont have money for X valve)it is a poor mans X valve and it costs $75. It gives me give or take 13 balls a sec.. I save paint I cant afford to sling $200 a day in paint. Shoot acurate not fast is what I do. but you are rightmost upgrades just arent realy anything but lighten the gun up or whole new valve except lvl 10 valve kit.. but look up the pneumag's, not that many out there but they are a poor mans Xvalve (thats if you have a brain and can set one up)some dont.. most do. mags are good workhorses and if you go expensive good E-markers, just very recently can you get a marker that shoots fast and quiet for $300 and thats pushin it..in the right hands mags are perfect tourny guns if you dont need 20bps to shoot someone. acurate and quiet with the right setup, also showing upgrades are not worthless, and please o please dont tell me your a $2000 paintall gun slinger with more dollars than sence.. I love shooting the people with shockers,angels,bob long etc.. it makes the game that much more fun to know I can take someone with that much paint and that much money with my old technolagy poor person budget. it makes me feel good to know that money truely cant buy you much more than time :-D gotta reload sometime hehe
Oh this crowd knows what a Pnuemag is...trust me.

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post

4. Anybody asking if your Automag is a; Ion, Shocker, Epiphany , Vibe or any other manner of marker made by Smart Parts is to be corrected. Vehemently. And then eliminated the next game.
What about the Smart Mag ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
7. If anybody Complains or argues about the lack of aftermarket 'ups' for the Automag, make sure to point out that there are ups out there, the only difference between the ups for the mag and those for whatever they're holding is that the ones for the mag actually *do* something.
What about the Magic Box
DamoNAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

true.. I just want to know the solenoids I need to make my own pneu mag, I know you guys know your stuff.. thats why I'm askin in this thread :-D
Old 11-13-2007, 12:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Search pneumag in the custom section. You dont use solenoids or solenoid valves you use a pneumatic 2 way valve. Go look. Info everywhere.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs