mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink

Got one of the Pariahs on the pump mag I'm waiting on from Rainman. But I got one of the no rise lever clamping Redz feednecks . Way better feedneck IMHO .
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
BEES BEES BEES
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Brass View Post
Here's what I think:






Very fine job. Very VERY fine job .
I agree, and I am not a mag fan by any means.
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
Active Member
 
muffin9988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Can't wait to get her in my hands.
muffin9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Cunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

The redz is seriously one of my least favorite feednecks out of what I have encountered. The lever is ultra skinny and hacks my hands to pieces. I hate cam loc feeds in the first place but that one is just painful, the whole thing is sharp. The RPG is nice because of the oversized screw which makes it easier to tighten down. It came with the body though, so its not like I shopped around and chose it.

rogue has no website rogue@roguesportz.com is his email.

Tunamart and themagsmith.com carry his stuff but are often out of stock.
__________________
"I'll see it when I believe it"
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
The redz is seriously one of my least favorite feednecks out of what I have encountered. The lever is ultra skinny and hacks my hands to pieces. I hate cam loc feeds in the first place but that one is just painful, the whole thing is sharp. The RPG is nice because of the oversized screw which makes it easier to tighten down. It came with the body though, so its not like I shopped around and chose it.

rogue has no website rogue@roguesportz.com is his email.

Tunamart and themagsmith.com carry his stuff but are often out of stock.
I've never had a problem with the Redz feednecks. Love em.
But then if it needs a wrench to get the hopper off its gotta go on my stuff.
You are wrong about him not having a website.
The Mag Smith | AGD | Air Gun Designs | Automag | Minimag | Custom Mag | Mag Parts
and
PB Legion - Powered by vBulletin
are both owned and operated by him.

After many years of him saying TMS was one of his dealers it finally came out that its all him.

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Cunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

he has a website that he never started because he said the mag smith and tunamart were his dealers.

Are you serious that he announced that the magsmith is his place?

Where is a link to that announcement? Must be recent.
__________________
"I'll see it when I believe it"
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
he has a website that he never started because he said the mag smith and tunamart were his dealers.

Are you serious that he announced that the magsmith is his place?

Where is a link to that announcement? Must be recent.
Automags.Org Online Forums - View Single Post - PBlegion...what the hell is going on????

Automags.Org Online Forums - PBlegion...what the hell is going on????

He never denied it, and believe me he would have if it wasnt true.
He loves to argue.

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #28 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
He never denied it, and believe me he would have if it wasnt true.
He loves to argue.

Your logic is flawed.There are certain things that are private. The business relationships Ive built over the years is one of them. Just because someone makes a statement doesnt mean I will grace their statement by compromising privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
he has a website that he never started because he said the mag smith and tunamart were his dealers.
Thats about right! I never saw the need to build my website(roguesportz.com) because I am just too busy taking care of my online retailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
Are you serious that he announced that the magsmith is his place?

Where is a link to that announcement? Must be recent.
LOL. You gotta love going_homes logic. By not denying it, Ive affirmed it? Makes sense

BTW---The redz feednecks are my least favorite. Id buy a CCM before Id buy a Redz.
RogueFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Brass View Post
What's RPG's website, aka, how can we order their stuff?
You can order my stuff by contacting me at rogue@roguesportz.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJR View Post
Best way to get Rogue is via pm on PBLegion. Some stuff available on themagsmith.com, but not always the most up-to-date.
You are right, you can get a hold of me at PBLegion.com too. I put up some items there that my online retailers dont have.
RogueFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:39 AM   #30 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
Your logic is flawed.There are certain things that are private. The business relationships Ive built over the years is one of them. Just because someone makes a statement doesnt mean I will grace their statement by compromising privacy.
LOL. You gotta love going_homes logic. By not denying it, Ive affirmed it? Makes sense
Heheh. You still didnt deny it.
Doesnt matter to me.
Its just funny that its been out there for a while now still undenied.
Of course that AO thread was locked and you cant and didnt deny it there. And you didnt here either. Thats your prerogative sir.

I have bought from TMS once in a while.
TMS takes Paypal, AGD's website doesnt.

The Redz feednecks have the knurling on the inside, never had one let go.
Its the best lever clamping one out there INMHO.
I dont care for the ones that need a wrench, whoever makes them .
Welcome to MCB .

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC