mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
Heheh. You still didnt deny it.
Doesnt matter to me.
Its just funny that its been out there for a while now still undenied.
Of course that AO thread was locked and you cant and didnt deny it there. And you didnt here either. Thats your prerogative sir.
Thats how privacy works. To respond wouldnt make it private any longer.

Both Tunamart.com and TMS are online retailers of my goods. This I have said many, many times.

One thing I can say though is...your statements are not true. They very rarely are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
Welcome to MCB .

Thanks, but Ive been here a while already though. I remember when not too long ago you were having issues in the Members forum. You make friends everywhere you go!

Last edited by RogueFactor; 04-20-2008 at 10:47 PM.
RogueFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Alright guys.

Rogue - why dont you set the record strait? It only serves to keep yourself out of the fray. Why let accusations stand? You said going_homes statements are not true. Just tell us what is not true about you. Quite frankly I dont really care. Most of the products you make, I either want or I dont. I will pay a fair price for a quality good one way or another. The devil is in the details, so I'll choose to stay away. I just suggest that you make things clear for people.

All I will walk away with is that "some weirdness was going on with RogueFactor and I am not really sure what the deal is with that guy" I would rather have something clearer or just better to think but thats all I will go away with from this thread which is hideously off topic.

It is the nature of discussion to diverge from topics though, so I am pretty happy just seeing this thread stay up top for quite some time.

going_home - I dont know what your deal is at all, I dont have anything against you one way or another, but it seems like some people do. I am sorry about that. I dont know if what you say about RogueFactor is true or not, but maybe it is. I like the knurling iinside of redz feednecks too. The fact that the feed is so thin everywhere bothers me.

On the RPG feedneck there is some strange lip on the inside of the clamping collar, mine had it on the top I believe. Does anyone know what this collar is for? It is kind of odd and if I loosen the collar too much it slips down. Otherwise it is at least equal to a BP no rider (now sold by AKALMP.com) and a ccm feedneck both of which are simple and satisfactory.

Hope it all works out.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs