mcarterbrown.com  

Airsmiths on MCB MCB Airsmiths working together to bring you the best in custom paintball work.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Anyone want to make me a 6-way for a 'Cocker? Price isn't much of a worry.

I've done a bit of research over the past few days, and unless I get real lucky and am offered a G-Force Gemini kit, this looks to be my only route.

I would like a 6-way machined to thread onto a standard 'Cocker front block. Here's a link for reference:
G-Force Technologies Gemini System | Paintball Review | pbreview.com

It would probably be easiest to use a three o-ring shaft, but I'm not sure of the dimensions or necessary dimensions.

OR, if you can think of a way to modify a stock 3-way to work as such, I'll pay and ship my own (Orracle style).

For those who don't know the method here, you have two outputs and exhausts, just like on a standard 3-way, but it also has two inputs, for two LPRs to control both directions of the throw.

Anyone want to give it a go? Price isn't much of a worry here. I can't see it being terribly difficult to make for an experienced machinist anyway.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Rude Boy
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

My Hot-Rod:
Black Promaster #92 - ICDU Ram, Bob Long Marq HPR, AKA SCMIII LPR, eBay Valve, Maddman Lightened Valve Spring, Custom Bolt Pin, Modified Bolt, Kila Drive Board, Kila Magnetic Detents & Eye Covers, CP Sling Trigger, CCM No-Pro Feedneck, Bob Long Gear Drive On/Off ASA, full Freak kit. All fed by my Dye Rotor

Feedback
New_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Closed bolt FTW

CCM Fan
funny thing is i have seen two gemini kits for sale in the last month you may be able to find one
Old 08-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Furries are EVERYWHERE :3

just going to use a miniFB and a 90* fitting for the second LPR?
Old 08-13-2010, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

Nah. A standard frontblock will work. I'll use a 90* in the gauge port. Same concept though.

Rude Boy

My Hot-Rod:
Black Promaster #92 - ICDU Ram, Bob Long Marq HPR, AKA SCMIII LPR, eBay Valve, Maddman Lightened Valve Spring, Custom Bolt Pin, Modified Bolt, Kila Drive Board, Kila Magnetic Detents & Eye Covers, CP Sling Trigger, CCM No-Pro Feedneck, Bob Long Gear Drive On/Off ASA, full Freak kit. All fed by my Dye Rotor

Feedback
Old 08-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
funny thing is i have seen two gemini kits for sale in the last month you may be able to find one
I saw the one on eBay... AFTER it ended lol

I don't mind paying for a custom one, so long as it works.

Rude Boy

My Hot-Rod:

Feedback
Old 08-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Good news is this guy has already made one. I just sent him a pm to see how much itd cost to get another one made.
Gallery of work
camfcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thats good to know. I happened to stumble upon a member here (or rather, he stumbled upon me, lol) wanting to sell his Gemini kit, so I went with that. I saved that thread for future reference. If I like the system, I may want another one.

Rude Boy

My Hot-Rod:

Feedback
Old 08-14-2010, 01:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

thats exactly what i was thinking, i have one gemini kit but it is on a gun with all gloss black parts and the 6way only came in silver. I couldnt bring myself to reanodize an original one but wouldnt mind doing it to a custom one.
camfcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Lol. I wouldn't have any issues. There aren't any markings on them or anything like that. If there were it would he a different story.

Is there anything special needed to ano 3-ways? I don't know how tight the tolerances on the inside have to be.

Rude Boy

My Hot-Rod:

Feedback
Old 08-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double post. Sorry about that

Rude Boy

My Hot-Rod:

Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB