mcarterbrown.com  

Airsmiths on MCB MCB Airsmiths working together to bring you the best in custom paintball work.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Need info and a mystery hpa tank, 22/3000

Need info on this mystery tank. This tank is not in my possesion, I'm trying to gather some more information on it before deciding whether or not I purchase it. I would like to know what the output pressure of the regulator is and who makes it, if its any good or not. If the information is here then I'm not learned enough to recognize it so any help would be appreciated thanks... Here is the information and pictures I have. 22 ci, it has a quick disconnect fitting labeled 3000 psi. Directly to the left of that is a 5K pressure relief valve. Looking at the gauge, to the right of the gauge is a 1.8K pressure relief valve.

Last edited by Matrix; 08-26-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

it's a veritas tactical tank.
the regs are basically a ninja reg but the older longer style similiar to pe regs, not the newer shorter style.
it is indeed a 22/3000k tank
veritas tactical was a side company or the law enforcement side of tiberius arms and is now owner by pepperball.
the reg is "supposed" to be 850 output but this can be +/- 100 psi really easy.
my girlfirend 13/300 identical to this outputs at 825 +/- 25 psi
basically it's a good tank.

search for veritas tactical here and your find more post with them in it. a company on ebay is/was selling these for i forget how much.. but it was a good deal.

oh yeah the powder coating can be stripped easily but do not repowerded coat it with a oven unless you get it re hydro tested
Old 08-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling this 14 inch long tank will be a bit uncomfortable on my sl-68, seeing as how its not possible to drop the tank forward at all on an sl-68 I wonder if the 13ci tank which is only about 9.5 inches long would be more comfortable. Idealy I would like a 16ci/3000 tank, but those are sooo hard to find. If anyone has any info on a 16 ci tank please pm me. Thanks.
Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

13/300 is a perfect tank the 22/3000 is terrible.
i'm 6'1 and witht he 22 tank my arm has to be almost fully streched out for the pump to close with the tank in my shoulder......
i like my 13/300 on my pump and play with it like that almost 100 percent of the time except when my 45/4500 is on it.....
13/3000 is a perfect lenght

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB