mcarterbrown.com  

Airsmiths on MCB MCB Airsmiths working together to bring you the best in custom paintball work.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Midget Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cfos00

Need some help milling a cyborg frame

Hey guys-

I could use a little help here. I have a raw cyborg frame blank I need milled to fit on my Aedes. The frame needs to be milled to fit vike holes (end of the frame will get cut shorter to meed the end of the marker, which I can send along with the frame for measuring purposes if need be), milled to fit an 07 oled board (minimal milling---has mounting holes already and almost fits as-is), milled to mate with rounded brass tubing, drilled and tapped for a drop (just normal grip holes), trigger pass through holes milled, an on/off slide switch mount/holes milled in, and would love it ultra lighted. It also needs to be tapped for a trigger, and I would love a custom trigger for it. I was planning on reaching out to Acid, but he appears to be booked up. I normally go to Ty for this stuff, but he's really overloaded at work and the personal life comes first.

I am patient, and have worked with Ty and Claudio in the past on multiple occasions. I'm realistic on price and timing, and have been patient on this build which has hit a year and a half already. I just need someone willing and able to take it on. I'm looking for quality work above all else, and would appreciate any help. Let me know if any of you guys want to take it on.

Need a Centerflag Uprising manual? PM me.

My Shooters
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post3081978
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
File and dremel, home hack job?

Seriously, to all the airsmiths out there, cfos00 is very easy to deal with. He is *VERY* understanding, regarding time, price and scheduling. Do business with him! If I had enough time to do his project in a reasonable time frame.

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .665, .670, .675, .678, .680 and .685

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB