mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Airsmiths on MCB (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/airsmiths-mcb/)
-   -   12 Gram pierce pin tap (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/airsmiths-mcb/227009-12-gram-pierce-pin-tap.html)

Skibbo 02-22-2013 10:45 PM

12 Gram pierce pin tap
 
This will be really simple. I need a microline fitting (1/8 NPT male threaded) to have the interior (probably have to drill out the hex/widen the hole) tapped for a 12 gram pierce pin. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure it's 1/4-28

super_stanchy 02-22-2013 10:49 PM

i can do that for ya... just find me a fitting :D

Skibbo 02-22-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super_stanchy (Post 2633172)
i can do that for ya... just find me a fitting :D

Damnit stanchy! I thought you said you were busy! I have the fitting on the way, I'll send it to you when I get it in a few days.

super_stanchy 02-22-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skibbo (Post 2633177)
Damnit stanchy! I thought you said you were busy! I have the fitting on the way, I'll send it to you when I get it in a few days.

this is a 2 min job

you said make a whole grip from scratch... haha

Skibbo 02-22-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super_stanchy (Post 2633178)
this is a 2 min job

you said make a whole grip from scratch... haha

no, I said bobbed valve w/ a 1/8 NPT tap and this 2 min job. I can do the rest. Should've been more clear I guess.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC