mcarterbrown.com  

Airsmiths on MCB MCB Airsmiths working together to bring you the best in custom paintball work.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

12 Gram pierce pin tap

This will be really simple. I need a microline fitting (1/8 NPT male threaded) to have the interior (probably have to drill out the hex/widen the hole) tapped for a 12 gram pierce pin. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure it's 1/4-28
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
i can do that for ya... just find me a fitting
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
i can do that for ya... just find me a fitting
Damnit stanchy! I thought you said you were busy! I have the fitting on the way, I'll send it to you when I get it in a few days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbo View Post
Damnit stanchy! I thought you said you were busy! I have the fitting on the way, I'll send it to you when I get it in a few days.
this is a 2 min job

you said make a whole grip from scratch... haha
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
this is a 2 min job

you said make a whole grip from scratch... haha
no, I said bobbed valve w/ a 1/8 NPT tap and this 2 min job. I can do the rest. Should've been more clear I guess.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC