mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2008, 12:25 AM   #91 (permalink)
zarathustra
 
squee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere else





the mandatory "in the grass" pic:


and down the back
__________________
MCB feedback 52+/0-
PBN feedback (New) 69+/0-
PBN feedback (Old) 10+/0-
AO.org feedback 9+/0-
SpecOps feedback 4+/0-

Quote:
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826)
squee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #92 (permalink)
zarathustra
 
squee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere else

And the shamrock vike!








__________________
MCB feedback 52+/0-
PBN feedback (New) 69+/0-
PBN feedback (Old) 10+/0-
AO.org feedback 9+/0-
SpecOps feedback 4+/0-

Quote:
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826)
squee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #93 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Wow, you are starting to become quite the AKA whore.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #94 (permalink)
zarathustra
 
squee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Wow, you are starting to become quite the AKA whore.
What can I say? you've inspired me.
__________________
MCB feedback 52+/0-
PBN feedback (New) 69+/0-
PBN feedback (Old) 10+/0-
AO.org feedback 9+/0-
SpecOps feedback 4+/0-

Quote:
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826)
squee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:11 AM   #95 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Wow, you are starting to become quite the AKA whore.
yeah your one to talk. That highlander damnit! what a good deal... are you ever gonna anno it or just continue to show it off?
punkrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #96 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrex View Post
yeah your one to talk. That highlander damnit! what a good deal... are you ever gonna anno it or just continue to show it off?
Nah, I will be like Ruler Mark and never anno it cause I can't make up my mind.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #97 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Nah, I will be like Ruler Mark and never anno it cause I can't make up my mind.
I still think that VLM looks better raw. Yours on the otherhand

So did you snag up that raw fsp last week? Jealous minds would like to know :lmao:
punkrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #98 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrex View Post
I still think that VLM looks better raw. Yours on the otherhand

So did you snag up that raw fsp last week? Jealous minds would like to know :lmao:
Sorry, no more guns for me this year. I have tuition, credit card bills, car repairs, and a mortgage to worry about.

I will be letting a few of my remaining projects go on the chopping block upon their completion.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:58 AM   #99 (permalink)
Blah
 
xkpxfatassxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

I really need to try your aka's himura
xkpxfatassxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #100 (permalink)
zarathustra
 
squee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrex View Post
I still think that VLM looks better raw. Yours on the otherhand

So did you snag up that raw fsp last week? Jealous minds would like to know :lmao:
That raw fsp is currently undergoing heavy modification. Think trayless, vert framed, some minor filework and probably an all black gloss anno. pics up in a few months upon completion, maybe sooner.
__________________
MCB feedback 52+/0-
PBN feedback (New) 69+/0-
PBN feedback (Old) 10+/0-
AO.org feedback 9+/0-
SpecOps feedback 4+/0-

Quote:
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826)
squee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC