mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #371 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
xero28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Onion was actually referring to my Full Body Merlin. I'm going to pump it.
Oops, missed that... So, you were the one who picked that one up? Nice, I was thinking about it too, but I prefer the P-Block style better. That will be nice with the Dye single swing. It'll go nicely with the VLM.
xero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #372 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Yeah, I finally bit the bullet and picked it up. I've got a soft spot for projects, especially AKA ones.

Here's some mock up pics:




That's a Rudy Dean bevertail. It'll probably end of up on the VLM
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #373 (permalink)
Toolbelt
 
Abizdafuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Send a message via AIM to Abizdafuzz

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
__________________
Toolbelt
Team Failure to Flatline, FTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
You could work for TSA. It is like a gigolo, but you get paid worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Does it improve the pump stroke? We like to think so. Will it make you a better player,shoot straighter and further,and make impossible shots?

Only a T2 can do that.

MCB Feedback AO Feedback
Abizdafuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #374 (permalink)
Active Member
 
onionheadfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Yep
lol, i mean to have too many pumps. fully aware its possible to pump em


i see abiz snatched up the twin streamlines. who owned those before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I only tip if my server gives me a happy ending.

And then the tip is usually "You should duck now."
onionheadfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #375 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Oh, well, I have like 1 mech and a crap load of pumps. I've sold all my Electros, though I picked up an Ion for my girl. Don't want to invest a lot into one and her not like it.

Parts wise I only need the pump kit and adapter for the Merlin. Then to finish the work on the body and figure out about anno.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #376 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan



It's actually a bit darker red than the pictures show. Flash did a bit of a number on the gloss finish.

It's an early Splat Attack V1, all stock, and in almost completely perfect form.
teh dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #377 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Cunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Nice gun there man.
__________________
"I'll see it when I believe it"
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #378 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
druid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 610 PA
Send a message via AIM to druid

got mine...seller's pics because mine suck





Has:
Milled grip frame - extremely light
Milled tray - almost weightless
WAS 2.0 board
Humphrey noid
Sidewinder reg
CP rail/asa combo
JMJ trigger
JMJ snatch grip
Dye Sticky 3 grips - black
Black macroline fittings
Javelin matching barrel

SN VK# A0223
__________________
I have a wife and 3 daughters...yeah, the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse. You can't scare me....
druid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #379 (permalink)
Toolbelt
 
Abizdafuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Send a message via AIM to Abizdafuzz

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionheadfriend View Post
i see abiz snatched up the twin streamlines. who owned those before?
I got these from himurax13.
__________________
Toolbelt
Team Failure to Flatline, FTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
You could work for TSA. It is like a gigolo, but you get paid worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Does it improve the pump stroke? We like to think so. Will it make you a better player,shoot straighter and further,and make impossible shots?

Only a T2 can do that.

MCB Feedback AO Feedback
Abizdafuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #380 (permalink)
Active Member
 
onionheadfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Oh, well, I have like 1 mech and a crap load of pumps. I've sold all my Electros, though I picked up an Ion for my girl. Don't want to invest a lot into one and her not like it.

Parts wise I only need the pump kit and adapter for the Merlin. Then to finish the work on the body and figure out about anno.
think i may have an ion laying about. lemme check, ill hook you up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I only tip if my server gives me a happy ending.

And then the tip is usually "You should duck now."
onionheadfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC