mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
^^^ I agree with you in so many ways. I posted on his "review" much of the same thing, and more. I want to make a response video as well, but most likely won't, as I have wasted enough time on him with his own little bit of youtube idiocy.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #42 (permalink)

Guys a jackass and always will be. Glad he's banned here, and his stupid charts and graphs "proving" some stupid trend. For a guy whose completely in love with himself and prides himself on his knowledge I'm shocked he would make those mistakes. I'll PM him SCP, where his not banned, and tell him he's got a lot of misinformation (in a nice way, since im an AKA fanboy in all.. )
Sheazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #43 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Charts and graphs can't mark the feel of a gun. To us AKA fan boys, the marker sits just right... its perfection. That is a big part of it, but how can you deny the parts, quality, efficiency, accuracy, and crisp shooting?

Its ok to have an anti-AKA opinion (I think, lol). But stating it as fact for everyone is total crap.

www.team-pain.com
Team PAIN YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamPAINvideos
PeterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #44 (permalink)
MCB Member

Good Lord what was he thinking? I usually enjoy most of the vids. Just another persons perspective. BUT...........
I can say, as a MACHINST.......
Tolerances matter.
That dosent mean it has to be the smallest, biggest or anything like that. Its the point that if a mating part is to fit its mate, it should fit as intended. Straight, parellel, or by size. It very easy to have exact size parts not fit if its not square. and if a OD is supposed to be .500, company X may have +/-.0005, others will have =/- .0002. How in the world is a tighter tolerance worse?? I think the real M.E.'s know what they are doing, thank God. Thats not to even talk about fit and finish.
No i'm not a fanboy, im just looking to get one.
psunitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Bartman

AKA Fan
Guys I was at the factory everyday when all of this stuff went down, and the only truth to what Mr Punk said was Smart parts help AKA stop making electros, everything else that happened had nothing to do with that at all.

I am not about to apologize for anything we did at aka or they did, but just think about it this way, had aka not went the way they did, where would they be now, in 2001 they where about 6 years ahead of most of the companies out there.

Enough said , its time to move on, and enjoy our old school guns be it from AKA , AGD, nelson etc,

Bart
Its always better with a pump, and camo
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...l#post2603541y
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #46 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Let's put our big boy pants on fellas. Posting a counter point is one thing. We don't bash others here wether they're banned or not. Knock it off. Attacking someone that can't defend himself puts you on a lower level than him.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Let's put our big boy pants on fellas. Posting a counter point is one thing. We don't bash others here wether they're banned or not. Knock it off. Attacking someone that can't defend himself puts you on a lower level than him.
You do make a good point, but I admit that I "attack" him where he can respond, on Tech PB and in his video comments. To me, he has never said anything more than the whole "I'm right cause I'm an engineer and I know what I am talking about".
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #48 (permalink)

You're right that was rude of me. I did send him a PM where can read it, and I did not bash nor insult him. Guess it was the heat of the moment.

Third EyE Vision
Sheazer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA