-   AKA (
-   -   Need help to ID this frame (

Donut SD 08-05-2012 07:32 PM

Need help to ID this frame
Ok guys here it is. I been looking at this and wish I could get that marker. All dreams aside, that frame. Help me id that please. I figured I'd start here, I THINK it's an AKA one, maybe a custom. If anyone has details post em up. My real question about it is: "will this fit on a cocker"

Hogzilla88 08-05-2012 07:36 PM

FBM fierce frame

Donut SD 08-05-2012 07:45 PM

Ok so.... Did I just put this in the wrong section? Lol

skinnyfatguy 08-05-2012 07:59 PM

That's a merlin, so this section works. More specifically that's a DM5 FBM Fierce frame. Armory Paintball has one for sale that's been modded to accept a Tadao board and MQ valve (link), or you can keep your eyes out for a stock one and mod it yourself. Either way, don't expect it to be cheap. Also, TheePyscho has mentioned selling off a similar project to the one above (link), but again expect to have to cough up some decent coin.

Dono 08-05-2012 11:11 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a thread with this exact question lol

Found it.

Donut SD 08-06-2012 01:04 AM

Thanks for the help guys. I actually am not in the market for the mq valve, not a midget kinda guy. Anyhow I'll e on te lookout, and yeah I figure these kinda things aren't cheap. I'm putting together a Frank-I-corn of stuff I've wanted. Hopefully it'll work..

Edit: wow Dono. I commented there a while back. I was wondering why I had that picture on my phone...

You guys gave me some great links. Rest of the info I need is on the other poster's thread. lockin this one up. Thanks all

I'll leave this open anyway, someone might have some tips and tricks on a build. And I have more questions. If any of you have done this, how does it feel in hand?

Any issues you've run into?

Dono 08-06-2012 05:56 AM

Honestly the hardest part is finding one. Tearing it off a viking is the fastest way. I grabbed one a while back took months to find and I never used it. Traded off in a deal for my ripper.

Donut SD 08-06-2012 02:17 PM

Just got offered one. At cost of course. Will update if I can get my **** together on my project

Dono 08-06-2012 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Donut SD (Post 2435000)
Just got offered one. At cost of course. Will update if I can get my **** together on my project

To be honest, pending price of course, I'd snatch it up. They are up there for things I'm glad I sold because of all the pm's I'd get asking me to part it.

Donut SD 08-07-2012 11:46 AM

Dono, do you know what kind of triggers are compatible with this frame?