mcarterbrown.com

Old 08-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Need help to ID this frame

Ok guys here it is. I been looking at this and wish I could get that marker. All dreams aside, that frame. Help me id that please. I figured I'd start here, I THINK it's an AKA one, maybe a custom. If anyone has details post em up. My real question about it is: "will this fit on a cocker"

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
The cries of the carrots

CCM Fan
FBM fierce frame
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ok so.... Did I just put this in the wrong section? Lol

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That's a merlin, so this section works. More specifically that's a DM5 FBM Fierce frame. Armory Paintball has one for sale that's been modded to accept a Tadao board and MQ valve (link), or you can keep your eyes out for a stock one and mod it yourself. Either way, don't expect it to be cheap. Also, TheePyscho has mentioned selling off a similar project to the one above (link), but again expect to have to cough up some decent coin.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'm pretty sure there's a thread with this exact question lol

What kind of frame on this MERLIN?

Found it.
Dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the help guys. I actually am not in the market for the mq valve, not a midget kinda guy. Anyhow I'll e on te lookout, and yeah I figure these kinda things aren't cheap. I'm putting together a Frank-I-corn of stuff I've wanted. Hopefully it'll work..

Edit: wow Dono. I commented there a while back. I was wondering why I had that picture on my phone...

You guys gave me some great links. Rest of the info I need is on the other poster's thread. lockin this one up. Thanks all

I'll leave this open anyway, someone might have some tips and tricks on a build. And I have more questions. If any of you have done this, how does it feel in hand?

Any issues you've run into?

Quote:
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.

Last edited by Donut SD; 08-06-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Honestly the hardest part is finding one. Tearing it off a viking is the fastest way. I grabbed one a while back took months to find and I never used it. Traded off in a deal for my ripper.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Just got offered one. At cost of course. Will update if I can get my **** together on my project

Quote:
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Just got offered one. At cost of course. Will update if I can get my **** together on my project
To be honest, pending price of course, I'd snatch it up. They are up there for things I'm glad I sold because of all the pm's I'd get asking me to part it.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Dono, do you know what kind of triggers are compatible with this frame?

Quote:
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA