mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   AKA (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/aka/)
-   -   **** it, I'm just gonna build some Evil Ms (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/aka/214676-%2A%2A%2A%2A-im-just-gonna-build-some-evil-ms.html)

ApoC_101 09-28-2012 12:15 PM

**** it, I'm just gonna build some Evil Ms

Yea, I need some electro-pneumatic firepower... These don't look too expensive to build... should be interesting :rolleyes:

that's all for now. I'll report back later when I get quotes back for the necessary pre-requisites and budget my personal income to make it happen. I also have to talk to a couple good friends of mine to see if they are interested, why build just one when I could build three?

D3adpool 09-28-2012 12:18 PM

or 4

desertT1 09-28-2012 12:22 PM

I think you should go mechanical pneumatic. I shall be posting a thread tonight or tomorrow demonstrating an attempt at just that.

ApoC_101 09-28-2012 12:23 PM

mech would be cool, but not practical for tourney-grade shooters. now if I could make a mech frame I could swap right on... that would be something else entirely :)

(maybe I'd just build a fourth for mech only :D)

PS d3adpool... I hate to take on extra work if I don't need to... but for the right price... maybe. (edit: the right price would be around 2 grand, so don't ask if you can't pay)

aggroman 09-28-2012 12:25 PM

They are definitely fun to build, but they do get pricey. Maybe you can save some $$$ by buying in bulk. lol

D3adpool 09-28-2012 12:31 PM

Im just yanking your chain, Josh. I am really not interested. But to put up a post like that would only attract that question SOONER rather than later. lol

Also, let it be noted that where AV is concerned, my mouth has yet to write a check I couldnt cash! Ill keep that record going thank you very much....lol

russc 09-28-2012 12:57 PM

Shouldn't you be practicing Hawken?

PistolRogue 09-28-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApoC_101 (Post 2488439)
mech would be cool, but not practical for tourney-grade shooters. now if I could make a mech frame I could swap right on... that would be something else entirely :)

(maybe I'd just build a fourth for mech only :D)

PS d3adpool... I hate to take on extra work if I don't need to... but for the right price... maybe. (edit: the right price would be around 2 grand, so don't ask if you can't pay)

You just remember what happened the last time you tried to make "just a frame" :ROTFL:

ApoC_101 09-28-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PistolRogue (Post 2488490)
You just remember what happened the last time you tried to make "just a frame" :ROTFL:

lol... I made 150 of them, with markers attached to them :rolleyes:

I'll try to keep it to 5 or less this time :p

russc 09-28-2012 01:49 PM

Assuming the market is still there. I kind of get the feeling that the demand for AKA guns has dropped significantly in the past few years, and Evil Ms aren't cheap considering what you can get for the money in a store.