mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sadist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Milwaukee

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
You'll have better luck finishing that Evil-M before you might find a single trigger frame the way it's been going with finding them.
__________________
TheePsycho's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

Funny, I haven't been on MCB in a while but stopped in to see what things are selling for. I have a dust black single frame along with some other goodies that are going up for sale in a few days. I'm not sure what I want for it yet but keep an eye out for the thread.
fatboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sadist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Milwaukee

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Watch out for the vultures.
__________________
TheePsycho's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Autocannibal
 
tiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincera View Post
That's a shame, I hope its at least getting use wherever it is.

Also have you gotten the excal back from DC yet? (assuming I'm talking to the same person I pm'd on pbnation about its status about 6 months ago)
Yup, I'm the same guy. Still at DC, waiting on a few things still.
__________________
DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO ME VIA UPS.

New PB Nation Feedback
Old PBNation Feedback
MCB Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Hey - we are not "Nation"
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Thotograph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

I love my single trigger Excalibur... I want to replace the original board with one that lets me run classic mode (chicka chicka chicka)... the frame doesn't match any of my Vikings. I really wish I'd kept my '03 brick, that would be wicked!
__________________
I Don't Need 15 Welts a Second
Thotograph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
acidcustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: gold coast OZ

I have made a couple of triggers for the single frames
__________________
will only make the best no crap or can't sleep
C/F TRIGGERS AVAILABLE NOW
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
check out the link for parts available now
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
acidcustom@yahoo.com.au
MCB feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post2438442
acidcustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

I might have a single trigger frame lying around. Its been a while since I have looked into my shed.

My Viking still has a single trigger frame on it with a "Custom" acid custom carbon fiber ball bearing trigger if I remember correctly.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

You evil sir. Go back to sleep until next april's fool..
__________________
Feedbacks

Looking for:
BPS Reflex parts
MorueM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
skinnyfatguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Golden, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
I might have a single trigger frame lying around. Its been a while since I have looked into my shed.

My Viking still has a single trigger frame on it with a "Custom" acid custom carbon fiber ball bearing trigger if I remember correctly.
Isn't that the one I tried to buy off you a two or three years ago and you told me you had already sold it?
__________________
WTB Air America Prophecy HPR (Titanium Unireg)

skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List
MCB Feedback | Old PBN Feedback | CC Feedback | eBay Feedback
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
Isn't that the one I tried to buy off you a two or three years ago and you told me you had already sold it?
Could be. Its been a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorueM View Post
You evil sir. Go back to sleep until next april's fool..
Hmm, I just might do that.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC