mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

What's My Junk Worth?

I posted this on another forum as well, but I'd like to ask here to get some different opinions. What do you guys think this stuff is worth?

2000 Full Mill Excalibur #13
Blue and black spongewash ano
Matching short Javelin barrel
Milled for eyes
Humphrey solenoids
JMJ trigger
Updated threaded style trigger pin
Low-rise feedneck
Tadao Ebisu board
SS screw kit
One SS set screw kit and one extra SS screw kit
AKA gun bag
AKA tool kit
AKA Guardian air filter never used
CP Direct Mount on/off
Empire Grips shown on gun as well as blue Dye Stickies
1 receipt from DC 06/10/2009 for a tune up (received gun not cycling fully and having FSDO), new Sidewinder core, replaced missing o-rings, new valve spring and trigger pin mod
1 receipt from DC 12/16/2011 for a tune up, fixed battery harness, new o-rings, rebuilt hammer cartridge and the correct stem for the Mitey Max which may or may not be included with the gun

I also have the following and am looking to either sell them separately or with the gun as add-ons for a cheaper price, like an upgrade/create your own Excal deal:

SDT LPR's

Mitey Max volumizer. Matches the STD length and includes a custom stem not made by me to fit an '04 Excal (I think)

Warped Bolt Pins BNIB:

Single Trigger Frame

Rebuilt '03 hammer cartridge

Also have this 2-Liter+ that sat in my gear bag as a spare for a couple years and could use a good cleaning. There is some dirt in the top as well as one of the fitting holes on the side

fatboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sadist

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Well the single trigger frame I would ask at least $80 maybe even more (probably more).

$65 for the 2 liter

STD LPR $50 each

Hammer cartridge would be hard to sell. $50 maybe

MM volumizer $20

Warped Pins $10 each

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I would ask $100+ on the frame honestly. Ive seen a few people looking for them for years and a few others have offered to trade FBM frames for them which sell for around that. But really its only worth what someone is willing to pay. Id give you $80 for it though.
aggroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sadist

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
That's why I said probably more. Probably more around $120

Quote:
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
yeah $120 seems about right I would think.
aggroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Bartman

AKA Fan
I sold my last single 150$

Bart
Its always better with a pump, and camo
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...l#post2603541y
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
It's not worth anything at all. Fortunately I run a metal scraping business and could give ya about $37.50 for all that useless metal. Let me know what ya think!

Seriously though, the Excal is a little beat up but I think the short barrel makes up for that. I really don't know exactly what they are going for but I would list it around $450 and see what happens.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sadist

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
$450 sounds good especially since you have a bag, tool kit and a ebisu board as well

Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Damn, prices have gone down significantly. Especially with offers of $37.50 coming in haha. I paid $475 for the Excalibur in 2009. It was always maintained well but there's no denying that it was used hard by myself as well as previous owners. Since then I upgraded to the Tadao from a Pandora, added the trigger pin mod, screw kits, tool kit and air filter. I was hoping to see at least $500+ for it with the main selling points being the barrel, board, milling, eyes, noids and ano. Not to mention getting worked over at DC.

I've been getting offers for the frame from $100-$150 and there's a lot of interest so I'm hoping to pull at least $150 for it.

I thought STD's were more desirable and sold for more than a regular SCM. I remember them selling in the $100 range but I could be mistaken.

I used to see MM's around $40 and I think I paid around that when I bought it. Hopefully I can get more than $20.

Can you still get the Warped pins? And these were never installed on anything, does anyone know what they cost new?

And $65 for the 2-liter? I'd be happy to sell it for that much considering how busted it looks and the fact that it needs a good cleaning. I'll list it for $65 and see if I get any bites. I'll probably be putting up a sale thread sometime this weekend and returning PM's to those who offered on the frame. Until then, please keep the opinions coming!

Last edited by fatboy6969; 02-27-2013 at 10:42 PM.
fatboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Un Tico

yeah 65 for the liter is high for the condition. the nicks on the neck, good cleaning or orings rebuild. will those nicks on the neck keep it from sealing correctly?
C_losjoker is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA