mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-19-2014, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Viking/Excalibur from aka, shipping to uk

Aka are advertising their remaining stock on the site payable via paypal and free us delivery but I can't get them to reply to mails asking for a shipping quote to the uk, is it worth ordering or have they disappeared in the search for a buyer for the company.?

Seems like my last chance to get an Excalibur in the uk ( I gave 2 Vikings already)
adrenochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenochrome View Post
Aka are advertising their remaining stock on the site payable via paypal and free us delivery but I can't get them to reply to mails asking for a shipping quote to the uk, is it worth ordering or have they disappeared in the search for a buyer for the company.?

Seems like my last chance to get an Excalibur in the uk ( I gave 2 Vikings already)
I believe one of the founders of the company has recently passed away, so they might not be taking e-mails right now.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Professional Newbie

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Look in the dealers forum, there was someone trying to make arrangements there for Vikings and Excal's.

Interest thread for NEW 04 vikings and 04 Excals
Sniper Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I started that interest thread. Eileen the current owner is behind on orders and dealing with the loss of her husband and the guy who was getting things ready to ship etc. so it is hard to get an order filled right now.

Problem with buying a kit is they are not a complete marker. You are buying the majority of the parts but will need them to sell you the rest of what you need to make a complete excal. Jared at DC would probably be able to hook you up (and send you a complete gun) but then you will need to make it worth his time and that ain't gonna be cheap!
matteusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
I would also suggest maybe going 3rd party. Maybe someone you've had dealings with in the past and can trust or someone trusted in the AKA community. Have them purchase it and then send it to you in the UK.
Mad Anthony P8ntball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA