mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-04-2017, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Raised by a cup of coffee

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Any updates with Jared/AKA?

Hey guys,

I'm a patient guy, and I get the family troubles, but I ordered a Sidewinder over a month ago and have not heard anything back. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Jonny
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to travis1581

I dont have any money up currently, but I am trying to order more evil ehm bodies and havent heard back since March 8th. His auto reply email reads:

Quote:
I am away and tending to family issues and I am sorry for not responding or getting current orders out in a timely manner.

I do apologize and sorry for the inconvenience.

Evil Ehm Build
travis1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Good to know I picked up a sidewinder on Evil Bay and didn't use it for about 4 months only to find out that it was gutted when I went to use it. Guess I will keep waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dirty Gun Whore

He responded to my email a couple weeks ago. Explained his mother had passed away and offered to refund me if I wanted. Told him no biggie, I understand family issues....would just wish that he would update customers who have unfulfilled orders a little more frequently.
h0ckeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to indyjrt

CCM Fan
I ordered some parts too, it took about six or seven weeks and I was surprised when I saw it in my mailbox, but I too was not in a hurry.
"Lastly, there are numerous psychological effects of the use of stock class equipment. Because of the inherent rate of fire limitation, many stock class players put significant effort and emphasis on the development of marksmanship skills." - From Wikipedia

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
indyjrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Raised by a cup of coffee

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ckeyman View Post
He responded to my email a couple weeks ago. Explained his mother had passed away and offered to refund me if I wanted. Told him no biggie, I understand family issues....would just wish that he would update customers who have unfulfilled orders a little more frequently.
This is where I am, I don't 100% NEED the part, but would very much like to use it. A parent dying is pretty brutal though, I can be patient for a bit longer.
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
CO2 Extraordinaire

PPS Fan
They are getting orders completed now. I just got my zcut aka bolt after waiting a little over a month, so hopefully you get your order soon.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Yes I am in the same boat. My father died and I continued to fulfill my obligations. When I contacted him I got an automated email reply.
afdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by afdoc View Post
Yes I am in the same boat. My father died and I continued to fulfill my obligations. When I contacted him I got an automated email reply.
When Larry Alexander was in the end stages of terminal cancer him and his wife still got my order to my door a week after placing it.

Even facing down death and after all the ****ty things that happened to AKA Larry was that dedicated.

By no means am I trying to trash Jared, I just wanted to share how amazing Larry was. R.I.P.
theangrydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Red View Post
They are getting orders completed now. I just got my zcut aka bolt after waiting a little over a month, so hopefully you get your order soon.
Were you supplied tracking or did it just show up? I have been waiting about 6 or 7 weeks now. Just want to make sure I have my babies ready for SG50.
Reactiveraccoon is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA