mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
p8ntd dawrld & thensum

And with Himu only playing 3-5x within a 5yr, if that, is owning that many AKA's, let alone markers, fair to the rest of us?

-baller
Old 03-28-2008, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster

he's keeping all the unmilled and half milled's safe and in good condition for us to use later on
scoprius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoprius View Post
he's keeping all the unmilled and half milled's safe and in good condition for us to use later on
Well I would attempt to do that if you pesky gunwhores would keep them to a reasonable $250 with eyes
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Your more of a gun whore then I can afford to be for the next few years(stupid high prices for text books, and classes) but at least you have taste in what you have chosen to collect. Also I'm not really a gun whore I just idolized certain guns and when I can afford too I buy them, and that doesn't happen very often. On another note, how many more weeks is your paintball playing going to be hampered by your walking cast?
scoprius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoprius View Post
Your more of a gun whore then I can afford to be for the next few years(stupid high prices for text books, and classes) but at least you have taste in what you have chosen to collect. Also I'm not really a gun whore I just idolized certain guns and when I can afford too I buy them, and that doesn't happen very often. On another note, how many more weeks is your paintball playing going to be hampered by your walking cast?
I am also suffering in college. Right now I am taking 18 units and I plan ontaking 2 classes over the summer and then at least another 15 units in the fall. Hopefully I can graduate by Christmass time. I also work 30 hours a week at a paid internship and sometimes I work at my old field. The doctors told me the 18th of next month before I can go without the walking cast. I think the nerves are starting to heal cause it actually hurts now.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126

Last edited by himurax13; 03-28-2008 at 03:23 PM.
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA