mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-21-2008, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Another victorious day.

Sorry guys no pics this time. My camera woman wasn't available today and my backup cameraman was too stoned to leave the car. My new 03 Excal was acting all wonky, my 04 Excal redeveloped the mysterious leak, and my backup 03 Viking that I pieced together wouldn't read the paint(that one may be due to pinched eyewires due to the stupid tray notching). So after playing 3 quick speedball games with my Eyeless 03 Viking with the Tadao Board, I decided to bust out ye old faithfull AKA as Annie. Now testing that 03 Viking with the eyes off was great. the first hopper and pod of the rainbow 3-4 year old paint I brought was chopping and breaking left and right so it gave my Deadly Wind Barrel with a Stainless steel insert a workout. It shot clean as fast as my old Stiffi did and I didn't bother squeegeeing it until we got back to the car. The other 5 pods was with decent paint from last weekend and no other balls broke. I proceeded to shoot Annie with 4 cases of paint for the rest of the day with no hiccups, and no barrel breaks or chops. I did however, kill my rechargeable batteries on my Vlocity and my Reloader B. I used a variety of barrels and I never had to adjust the sidewinder. I still believe my loudener barrel is the most accurate and fun of all the barrels I have. It just shoots ropes and it is rather intimidating My efficiency was great. With a 45/5000 PMI tank I was getting 7 pods and a hopper with a 3200 PSI fill and my Deadly Wind Barrel. With my loudener barrel I was getting 6 pods and a hopper. I can only imagine if I was actually getting some 4500 fills I did run out of air one game but I only got 2800 PSI and I was fighting off 4 people for about 5 minutes and I was only able to shoot 20 feet
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126

Last edited by himurax13; 04-21-2008 at 01:46 AM.
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

did you ever notice how youre the only one on this forum?
srhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

4 cases of paint?!? If that's what AKA inspires, I'm staying far away.

I paid for gas (~$120) to SPE 8 hrs away, played, and stayed stayed overnight in a hotel for less $$.

My Feedback
MrJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Village Idiot

Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
I tell you all those diets you put them on are the problem my 04 is a fat lady but shes always ready and willing
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srhodes View Post
did you ever notice how youre the only one on this forum?
I know right? The tumbleweeds have more life

MrJr, 2 of those cases were 2 to 4 year old paint, I bought one case, and my buddies donated me the rest
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJR View Post
4 cases of paint?!? If that's what AKA inspires, I'm staying far away.
They are addictive in that way. It's best everyone stay out of the marker for AKA's. That way, there are more for me.

custar
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shop Smart,Shop S-Mart

For final battles at scenarios, I haul out my Viking, tweak the Tadao, slap on my apex barrel and dump left over game paint at staggering BPS rates

"converting money into noise"
doc Zox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
I know right? The tumbleweeds have more life

Psssh, you think its dead in here? The last two years of AKAOG witnessed about 2 new posts a month.

I hate to say it, the the AKA forum on PBN is actually decent. Im surprised joey/marc/jared never show around here.
Warwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA