mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
I Hate This City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBaller View Post
INDEED!

At my last Scenario, I ripped so much paint through my Viking,... the barrel unscrewd, eventually flew off. Eye cover screws & covers themselves, the same! Feedneck shattering, hopper draining, trigger finger arthritiscizing... oher team don't wanna re-insert to the game anymore... complaints about a unnatural full-auto soundin', loudness sexy machine of a Marker!
How quickly did you melt the ano off?

-MCB Feedback-
Quote:
Originally posted by Drum
cannibalizing middle-aged strippers is going to give our sport a worse reputation than a few trifling drive-by paintings ever could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
I want to be a sexy chick.
VVulfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBaller View Post
INDEED!

At my last Scenario, I ripped so much paint through my Viking,... the barrel unscrewd, eventually flew off. Eye cover screws & covers themselves, the same! Feedneck shattering, hopper draining, trigger finger arthritiscizing... oher team don't wanna re-insert to the game anymore... complaints about a unnatural full-auto soundin', loudness sexy machine of a Marker!
Man, I love how a MCBer talking about shooting an electro is like listening to a kid bragging about being laid for the first time.
They have no idea what is supposed to happen, they're impressed for all the wrong reasons, and they just can't stop giggling like a school girl.
Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party of A-5 View Post
Man, I love how a MCBer talking about shooting an electro is like listening to a kid bragging about being laid for the first time.
They have no idea what is supposed to happen, they're impressed for all the wrong reasons, and they just can't stop giggling like a school girl.
Shooting a Viking for the first time is almost like getting laid for the first time. And this comes from someone thats shot plenty of spaceguns.
Warwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

What's funny is giving a first timer a Mag and a cocker to play with for the first half of the day, then switching out fro a Viking for the rest of the day. They usually start holding it like a teddy bear and they start stoking it.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
I Hate This City.

This is beginning to make me wonder ... should I factor rehab into my seasonal budget now that I've got a Viking?

-MCB Feedback-
Quote:
cannibalizing middle-aged strippers is going to give our sport a worse reputation than a few trifling drive-by paintings ever could.
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
p8ntd dawrld & thensum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party of A-5 View Post
The Viking alone, in just 2 months, almost made me forget how to shoot my KP2!

"You mean you have to pump it, before every shot?"
Old 04-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVulfe View Post
This is beginning to make me wonder ... should I factor rehab into my seasonal budget now that I've got a Viking?
Well you could cripple it by putting a revvy on there.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
Old 04-26-2008, 01:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
I Hate This City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Well you could cripple it by putting a revvy on there.
Bah! I was thinking Halo now, Pulse later when I'm less broke. Sound thinking?

-MCB Feedback-
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
MCB Member

I haven't heard anything really positive about the Pulse. I hear the shell is super fragile, the battery door screw hole is stripped on half of them. I hear that everyone is migrating towards the VLocity and the Magnas now. Personally, I think a stronger after market shell needs to be made for the VLocity. When will these stupid hopper manufacturers make a durable shell like the Torque and the pre-BE revvy? I know they just want to make money by making us buy a new shell once or twice a year, but it would be nice to have a hopper that doesn't fall apart with little to normal use.
Quote:
My MCB Feedback
Old 04-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
I Hate This City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
I haven't heard anything really positive about the Pulse. I hear the shell is super fragile, the battery door screw hole is stripped on half of them. I hear that everyone is migrating towards the VLocity and the Magnas now. Personally, I think a stronger after market shell needs to be made for the VLocity. When will these stupid hopper manufacturers make a durable shell like the Torque and the pre-BE revvy? I know they just want to make money by making us buy a new shell once or twice a year, but it would be nice to have a hopper that doesn't fall apart with little to normal use.
So, if the Torque shell is superior, is there some striking performance reason to not use one?

-MCB Feedback-
Quote:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA