mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Proud father.

Finally I have a Viking!

Just now good pictures are a while out, as Im not home.Two airtanks, a nicely kept Halo B, the original Javelin barrel, a tool kit, and papers. Its a 2003 halfmill, upgraded Pandora, a second Pandora, and the stock board I believe. Blind, three feednecks, LPR and Mitey-Max, JMJ trigger... Oh, and not ONE scratch or scuff!

Serial Number is 484.
Whale of a deal.

All for now, I'll get good outdoor photos and that sort when Im home.

This is the tenth line of my signature

Last edited by foughtwolf; 09-26-2009 at 03:38 PM.
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Very nice. I sold one very similar to that, but with eyes, recently. Enjoy your new Viking.
teh dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Very nice. Looks like its in great shape.
Someonelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

I miss her but I have a Annihilator, to bring back to (my idea of...) perfection. One of those Pandoras' is Tourney-legal. The 'good one' is what I installed. I sealed the board with ignition sealer, three good coats, the cabling sockets are coated with dielectric grease. The only non-water-resistant areas are the batt. connection, and the switch. I wouldn't sweat the rain, much....I try to take care of my s***. I got what I wanted, without the cash I needed, FoughtWolf got him a damned good electro. Oh, the bolt's one I built, better fit than the OEM, took a few scraps before I got one completed, that I was happy with.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.b View Post
I miss her but I have a Annihilator, to bring back to (my idea of...) perfection. One of those Pandoras' is Tourney-legal. The 'good one' is what I installed. I sealed the board with ignition sealer, three good coats, the cabling sockets are coated with dielectric grease. The only non-water-resistant areas are the batt. connection, and the switch. I wouldn't sweat the rain, much....I try to take care of my s***. I got what I wanted, without the cash I needed, FoughtWolf got him a damned good electro. Oh, the bolt's one I built, better fit than the OEM, took a few scraps before I got one completed, that I was happy with.
Thanks for clearing that bolt thing up, I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it was.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

looks sharp. welcome to the family. Hold on to your wallet. they are addictive.
Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
Thanks for clearing that bolt thing up, I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it was.
I'm sure I mentioned the bolt, somewhere within the flurry of conversence upon viewing the trade goods...I do have the original, laying around, however, and it's of no use to me. Lemme know, if you want to fetch it. Now all my markers are CO2 sippers...I still have ONE electro, an A-5, with the old e-grip..can't afford to feed THAT beast, either.

Last edited by don.b; 10-15-2009 at 07:33 PM.
don.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.b View Post
I'm sure I mentioned the bolt, somewhere within the flurry of conversence upon viewing the trade goods...I do have the original, laying around, however, and it's of no use to me. Lemme know, if you want to fetch it. Now all my markers are CO2 sippers...I still have ONE electro, an A-5, with the old e-grip..can't afford to feed THAT beast, either.
Same, Technically I have three electros, but the Vike works, which is more than I can say for the other two. Im working on a Stingray project now for the hell of it, slow going so far, but thats the fun of it!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA