mcarterbrown.com

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 06-12-2006, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

If you don't go for the e-mag, PLMK what the shop is. I will take it for that price right now. My experience with PPS markers has been the worst in history. I have bought 3 Blazers and two Typhoons since 1 Jan 06, hoping to find one to take with me to D-Day. One Typhoon was damaged in shipping, so that one doesn't count. The other 4 had issues that required me to send them to Palmer's for repair. That may say more about my tech skills than the marker. Palmer's has had two blazers and the Typhoon for over a month, and they still haven't sent me an e-mail telling me what needs to be done on each and what it will cost. Maybe a brand new Blazer will perform as flawlessly as they are supposed to, but as soon as the markers return from PPS, I am selling them. The last one I received I will most likely send to PPS after I receive the others back and then sell it.

I also bought 4 mags in the same time period, all used. One had a leak and needed one o-ring replaced. Once replaced, all performed flawlessly. My experience may be non-typical, but it is my experience.

custar
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

To those who contacted me about the e-mag, did any of you end up with it? How was you experience with the store? LMK
Thanks
Tug

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hello Tug.

I have been in contact with the store. So far, it couldn't have been easier to deal with the folks there.

custar
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Thanks custar, I hope it works out for you. I might be working more closely with them in the future and I want to know how they are. Please let me know how your experience is when all is said and done.
Tug

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

from what I gather from previous posts it looks like I am getting in a little late but for that price I would say get the emag. It does need HPA but doesn't need another reg. I currently have an emag and would prefer to have a blazer over it but once price factors in the emag was a bit cheaper and still shoots great.
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts