mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 05-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

The Jacko Infinity barrels were stock on Angels, not Rainmakers. I can still remember when they were selling between $100-$130. This one was brought back direct from the UK during this time, but wasn't used (or even taken out of the package) until a few years ago. Hence the great condition...

Scottieb, I will let you know when I am ready to part with it. I am sure it will be coming up soon.

PS: thanks for the help guys!

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
B
Retro grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
The Jacko Infinity barrels were stock on Angels, not Rainmakers. I can still remember when they were selling between $100-$130. This one was brought back direct from the UK during this time, but wasn't used (or even taken out of the package) until a few years ago. Hence the great condition...

Scottieb, I will let you know when I am ready to part with it. I am sure it will be coming up soon.

PS: thanks for the help guys!
Read the posts please

I think we are being hit by a tsunami of stupidity.
Paintball is a game of honor, play it that way!

Nelson Owners Group

RIP Grifyn
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Walrus- to clarify, rainmakers did come stock for a good length of time with infinity jacko barrels, labeled eagleworks or not, that is what they are.

Angels also came with infinity barrels.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

B and Cunha,

Please take what I have to say as informative and in all kindness. I understand that some of the stock Rainmaker barrels where Jacko barrels. However, I simply asked for a price on a Jacko not an Eagleworks. Even though Jacko Infinity barrels and Eagleworks are considered the same barrel I don't ever recall the Eagleworks coming in a black anodized finish whereas the Jacko barrels did. For this fact I would believe that the Jacko barrels would be a tad more valuable than an Eagleworks.

So, when someone asked what guns came stock with a Jacko Infinity barrel I stated that these were Angels, not Rainmakers. Rainmakers may have came with a rebranded Jacko barrel, but they were marketed as Eagleworks barrels. Although they may be the same barrels I answered based on exactly what was asked. Sorry for being so technical, blame it on the day job...

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts