mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 07-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Prophecy Help

I have a BNIB (only taken out of box to install speed feed) prophecy that I am having trouble reassmbling, the damn shell don't want to line up and there is a gap between the nose shell and body shells (my shop jimmy rigged the side shells) and one of the black buttons seems to have gotten knocked loose but still operational. Can I call KEE/Empire and will they replace/fix it? If not what the going rate for one, I have both nose cones as well and the mag speed feed?
Trust me I now I made the dumb mistake of taking off the side shells when I went to install the speed feed, I mistake I am now paying for
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
tab A into slot B type stuff it is real simple to do but hard to explain. get the two front half shells lined up right, they snap in on the bottom and thye only fit one way. the nose just slides on thru a slot if it doesnt feel right your doing it wrong it should just slide on with out much resistance till you push it over the tabs on the top and bottom.

when you get it right you will feel stupid for getting it wrong it is so simple.

Playing 2/10 takes balls, but only a few
http://210paintball.com/ home of the 2 man 10 ball games
MCB Feedback
Morhaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

YouTube - ‪Prophecy Assembly Part 2‬‏

first make sure that the tab (by the battery) that hold what is the floor of the loader is in all the way. that tends to sit half *** when people change or remove the batteries.
also the very back circular lip of the race way has to sit below the the lip that is on both back shells. if that is not in place the tab won't line up properly when you put the back half on, which in turns does not allow the front to sit correctly.
it can be fustrating, but once you go through it a once or twice you know what to look for to get it back correctly.

good luck
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by diOs View Post
YouTube - ‪Prophecy Assembly Part 2‬‏

first make sure that the tab (by the battery) that hold what is the floor of the loader is in all the way. that tends to sit half *** when people change or remove the batteries.
also the very back circular lip of the race way has to sit below the the lip that is on both back shells. if that is not in place the tab won't line up properly when you put the back half on, which in turns does not allow the front to sit correctly.
it can be fustrating, but once you go through it a once or twice you know what to look for to get it back correctly.

good luck
edit: you can also follow the manual that comes with it. I will admitt that the first time reading it I was left scratching me head. but i read over and over while looking at the pieces of my loader. it starts to make sense after a couple of tries
MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Thanks for the info, I have tried but there is still a gap between the side shells and where the nose cone line ups.....fml.....I'm beginning to hate this loader. Now the loader did have a busted black dipswitch will KEE/Empire rectify the problem for me or am I sol?
Old 07-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

If the dip switch was broken in a brand new unopen one, i don't see why they wouldn't help you. you should take to the pro shop or field you bought it from, or contact empire/kee. empire should have a customer service number to contact listed some where in the manuel or paper work that came with the loader.

Besides taking off the shells did you take any other components off?

before i posted part 2 of the assembly video, cause that dealt with teh shells. but check out part 1 and make sure everything is lined up and where and how it shoud be. especially around the front part of the raceway and battery area.
YouTube - ‪Prophecy Assembly Part 1‬‏
MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Just talked to KEE/Empire this afternoon, and acquired an RMA #. The guy wa skeptical of my broken dipswitch at first but I explained the only thing I did was remove the nose cones and installed the speed feed and my local shop attempted to realign the shells as he saw there was a noticeable gap between the outer shells and the nose cone(s). Will send it in Friday hope to have it back soon but luckily I have my trusty Rotor
Thanks to DiOS and everyone else for the info, 'ninja
Old 07-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

just so you know your rotor will now fail you at the worst momment, the next time you use it. you'll see what i mean. lol
the last time i got into a whole rotor is better than a prophecy or prophecy is better than a rotor thing. my prophecy decided not to work the next time i used it. changed batteries had the local empire factory trained tech look at it the whole nine. i would put it on my marker and it would feed the first stack and then nothing.
some rotor fan boy ran his mouth while i was helping someone with an issue with their prophecy (ended up being batteries) about how they should get a rotor instead. the very next game he played, he made it to his bunker off break and didn;t shoot one ball. he spend the next minute or two taking that rotor apart to try and get it to feed. to only end up getting bunkered. I not only got a good laugh out of it. but i learned not to boost about it, cause you will end up paying dearly. I'm glad when i had to pay my price, it was only practice and switched to another hopper asap.
MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Lol, I hope thats not the case! I fixed the jamming issue my Rotor was causing me by getting the Virtue arm and lowering tension settings. I have not field tested the Proph yet but I am eager to try it out!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts