mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 08-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
ICD Feed adaptor?

Has there ever been a bolt on part to make an ICD Cat or desert fox right or left feed? I've seen a right/left feed adapter for ptp guns, but I think this is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

I've wondered if you could use a spyder feedneck (screw tabs) on a cat, with the bottom radius-ed to fit the depression from the power feed adapter. Never measured a spyder feed neck though.

I'm pretty sure you can flip the cat power feed adapter to face down and often considered mounting a q-loader or other force feeder underneath.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Anyone else?

Quote:
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

What are you trying to do?
The ICD feed tubes are recessed into the body of the gun, you can invert it for a warp feed, but you cant swing it over to a left feed gun.
Proteam products use to make a power feed adapter that would take a direct right or left feed and make it power fed. it would work on the ICD powerfeed but it would be way high over the top of the gun.
capitalpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
I want to make a cat left feed I love the design, but cannot stand powerfeed.

Quote:
Old 08-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Spider! is right, this might be your best bet.
Spyder Aggressor Direct Feed - Cobalt/Black/Blue #O6 | eBay
maybe take some modification. some one on here has to have a free one that they replaced with a clamping feed.
I dont have any of that type left in my store so I cant check the hole line-up, but it should be real close.
capitalpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts