-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   What kind of frame is this? I need a screw size! (

potts213 09-12-2011 10:40 PM

What kind of frame is this? I need a screw size!
I have what I think is a lightning autococker slider frame. I am in need of the size of the set screw that goes into the frame it is a smaller size than the one that you see through the trigger guard. Sorry I do not know the technical term for this screw. I believe it might be a guide screw of some kind. This is the frame. It was kind of binding up and I think that it might be because of missing this screw. The larger one is a 10-32 and a 8-32 is too large and a 6-32 is too small. Thanks
IMAG0403 by potts213, on Flickr

Leafy 09-13-2011 10:24 AM

some metric size? Just take it into the hardware store and try different ones.

potts213 09-13-2011 02:32 PM

already did that they have no metric small enough... I guess i will try another store!

Leafy 09-13-2011 02:39 PM

I'm guessing 4mm. since thats the only size between 6-32 and 8-32.

ApoC_101 09-13-2011 03:34 PM

I wish I understood which screw you were talking about...

ollytheosteo 09-13-2011 04:01 PM

Are you talking about the vertical screw that goes in to a hole just behind the trigger guard? Maybe you could put an arrow on the pic to show where you mean:thumbup:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC