mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 01-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Ask them if they have a sister.

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
A pretty good guy

Haha... well by my opinion if you beat me at a few gunfights or bunkered me a couple of times I'd make a few passes myself

Anyway I've hit on girls down at the field at times, shot down plenty of times too

Just say/explain your there to play with your friends, have fun and enjoy the rest of the weekend and nothing else at the moment.

If it doesn't work you could try saying that your boyfriend just didn't make it out to play, although that could go south and make the guys more interested.

Also as I'm sure you figured out, we don't tend to listen very well, so if after a few times they still don't get the point, it'd probably be best to just say straight out your not interested.

Probably better to pull him off to side and tell him, you don't have to crush him in front of his friends... well unless they deserve it

Try using a decoy,
take at least one of your guy friends, if any, and pass him off as your BF, even better cause you could have them watch your gear so it doesn't get jacked.

In the long run it depends, I guess
you'd just a have to figure out an approach. There's no need to be harsh, you just need to remember your dealing with people, although some more stubborn than others and don't listen very well
karni-collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to Delamorte

CCM Fan
Talk a lot about marriage in the first five min of meeting him. Try to get him to talk about what to name your children.

If he's smart he'll run...far and fast.
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Delamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
SoCal's tango instructor.

Send a message via AIM to Whee McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
Ask them if they have a sister.
Yes.

Whee McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Go Lutes!!

haha, thanks guys!! I reeeally appreciate your responses!!

Any advice on how to deal with those dudes that just stare at you? I call it the "heat-seeking eyes." It's bad enough they won't talk to you but its even worse when they make it obvious by stopping whatever they were doing.... and you can see their eyes just following you as you walk by. If you are one of those types, please stop. It's creepy.

I want a CCM pump, dead or alive.

Girls like playing paintball too. I like doing it while smelling nice.
LutePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
pop...splat splat splat

Send a message via Skype™ to popsplat

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballchick View Post
haha, thanks guys!! I reeeally appreciate your responses!!

Any advice on how to deal with those dudes that just stare at you? I call it the "heat-seeking eyes." It's bad enough they won't talk to you but its even worse when they make it obvious by stopping whatever they were doing.... and you can see their eyes just following you as you walk by. If you are one of those types, please stop. It's creepy.
i do not do this, but being a 17 year old boy.... it's hard to not do . and you can't really deal with them, you just have to not pay attention to them or walk up to them and tell them to stop.....or during the game...groin-shot

EDIT: i would not recommend the last one....

"I don't get out often, but when I do, I prefer being one balled...stay accurate my friends."
popsplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Will work 4 First Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsplat View Post
t's hard to not do
I agree! Especially if she's hot, and you know she' way over your league, it's hard not to stare.

But I've seen girls go to big games, wearing short skirts and wearing bikini tops.That's just sends a signal to "look at me me!" So maybe you and your girls could be sending mix signals.

Remember, we're guys, we can easily misinterpret those signals for a green light to either look at you or step up to the plate and try a line or two.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Crush them and make them your slave. Much like marrage. Muwhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Exterminate!

Send a message via AIM to WilD

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Just don't showet for a couple weeks. Don't brush your teeth either. That should pretty much solve your problem.
WilD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Are they staring, or actually flirting and talking? If their staring, just give 'em a smile, and go on about your business. If their talking a such, just tell them you're not interested in a relationship. You don't have to be a butt. I actually played today and saw a girl that I thought was pretty cute. We interacted some, but I didn't stare at her all day or do anything weird or stupid. Just be nice, and tell them you're not interested.
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts