mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
^ I had this in mind when I made the inception backs.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

wow, jump on me cause i questioned a question. the post was answered, but i didn't find any validity on the original post. it was answered, but when i am questioned, i take notice of that. though i know most of what anyone will say is opinion, it doesn't mean that i can't voice mine.

and if every question asked here was only answered without any fluff, there would never be any posts that go to the second page.

you don't care what i have to say, that's fine. but i find interesting is that you jump on me instead of answering the question, or even confirming the answer that was given. wow, i really thought they where .690 or bigger, since they came out when paint was going up in size.

so i guess everyone that is question me and my points, well i guess you all have something extra in your easter basket. cause i really don't care about your opinions. its the internet and if you haven't figured that out, i feel sorry for you.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
.... cause i really don't care about your opinions. its the internet and if you haven't figured that out, i feel sorry for you.
The beginning of your post makes it seem that you do.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
The beginning of your post makes it seem that you do.
and the continuation from you makes it not want to die. care to look in the mirror?

MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Looks like I have more quotes to sig. ... hahahaha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
and the continuation from you makes it not want to die. care to look in the mirror?
Don't lump me in with you, I'm not the one that got offended and shot back about not caring about the opinions of others. In fact, I bit my tongue and posted nothing regarding your initial post and tried to add something positive to this thread. Thanks for jerkifying the thread.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Splash mag hunter

Kilt Fan
The end ???

Automags.org Feedback

EBAY Feedback

Precious
Old 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Don't lump me in with you, I'm not the one that got offended and shot back about not caring about the opinions of others. In fact, I bit my tongue and posted nothing regarding your initial post and tried to add something positive to this thread. Thanks for jerkifying the thread.
well, i guess i will have to explain. now, i will apologize to the poster if my first post was a bit harsh. since i'll assume he is Swedish, maybe he doesn't like to elaborate on a question. i do, its a problem i have. long winded. if he would have stated, that it was for a wall hanger with occasional use(not that it matters much to me) that it was just for whatever. then i wouldn't care, but the seriousness of it, is what got me.

now, you are stating that you had "bit my tongue" and consider that i have "jerkifting" the thread. no, i am defending my views, my person on posts like this. someone questions me, on what i do or what i say/write, i will explain it to you, and use small enough, monosyllabic words so that you can easily understand. though, i have not helped the initial poster, i certainly haven't hindered him. i was fine with what he wants to do with it, rare mag pieces. cool, more power to you. but persons like you that think they know better, well sorry. you don't. leave it alone. no need to answer back. the only way you are going to win is by not replying and leaving this for dead. take the hint. can ya do that?????

MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

... and there it is! I hope this lack of nicotine isn't affecting the wiring. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
Still, it would have been better to answer the question, instead of acting condescending.

Everyone has opinions on what is "good" and "worthless". People value different objects for different reasons.

Paintball is 50% looks, style, and image. I could say "Sheridan Pumps are all crap and worthless because they do not shoot 20bps!!!". But thats rather missing the point.

Say with all the endless people who bash milsim, or any other trend. Thats why "verses" threads are not allowed. They are the always trash, and useless, since you only get the fanboys.

To answer the OP, my memory was they were overbored. The idea was so that you could shoot through breaks. I thought they were pretty cool looking as well. Others that I've seen were all completely usable, perfect for large games where you want to stand out a bit.

OP, glad you found your answer. The Ramrod was a cool barrel, very unique despite what the naysayers bray on about. If you want it for your build man do your thing. Just post up some pictures or a build thread so those of us that appreciate the old school stuff can enjoy it as much as you.

Nobody, man you really need to switch over to the decaf. A blood pressure check may be in order as well.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts