-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   ID this Autococker Valve (

DAVID(GEN) 04-08-2012 08:18 PM

ID this Autococker Valve
I was finally able to to get the valve out of by Bob Long Signature Series Autococker and this is the valve I found.

Does anyone know what valve it is and isn't in missing a o-ring on the cupseal stem?

BigOldSkool 04-08-2012 08:22 PM

I think its one of Bobs valves..

ta2maki 04-08-2012 08:22 PM

Looks like a tornado valve, without the markings on the body

Talfuchre 04-08-2012 08:22 PM

AKA Tornado valve - It is missing an o-ring.


DAVID(GEN) 04-08-2012 08:28 PM

Thank you all

original farside 04-08-2012 10:09 PM

tornado valve, but no o-ring goes on the stem. you are suppose to fill the groove with grease. link from cc Tornado Valve O-Ring

Dr. PhunkyPants 04-09-2012 01:04 PM

I have one for sale here:

Identical...says AKALMP on the side...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC