mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 04-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

The Halo TOO is a great loader. I don't use electros very often, but I've used the TOO on them for a while now and haven't had anything to complain about.

For my mechs, I like a Revvy, but I can outshoot the 5 ball stack. I stick to 3-4 shot bursts or slower streams normally though unless I have them dead to rights with the first shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Backinbusiness

Loader

A great loader that no one gives any credit to is the Spyder Fasta line. I have an LED 9V version and it feeds 15+ BPS. Has not broke a ball or jammed on me yet and have used it for 3-4 months. You can buy the 9V or 18V for like 30.00 used and that will include shipping from most guys.
Lnewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Now in 3D!

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
i recommend the rotor, they are made out of nice plastic as opposed to say a prophecy, also they are insanely easy to take apart and operate. you can pick up a used one for around 100, i seen one recently on here for 80.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

I just got back into paintball , bought a 04 angel (100 bucks) and a empire magna hopper (30 bucks) it's a great hopper and cheap!! I would recommend a revolution (not the latest ones with the shat plastic though)
shooter4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Confirmed Agglet

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_controller View Post
i recommend the rotor, they are made out of nice plastic as opposed to say a prophecy, also they are insanely easy to take apart and operate. you can pick up a used one for around 100, i seen one recently on here for 80.
Rotors are gonna be more than other but it will not fail you. Try to outshoot one. They are easy and are tough as nails.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
tomdabmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #16 (permalink)

Palmers Fan
I had revy's for years and everyone needed the shell replaced at some point. Most broke right at the feed neck. The color and clearish ones were the worst. I still have one black one that is hanging on. I throw my money at the used halo's. They come up for $30-40 quite often. Never overshot one but I am not very fast on the trigger either.
diesel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Midget Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cfos00

I like my velocity and velocity jr a whole lot too, and you can get upgraded ones used for around 30. Mine have been good on batteries with new chips (10 bucks) and they work great.

Personally, I've had terrible luck with halos. I cannot recommend them at all. They're the only hoppers that have consistently failed on me. Had multiple shells crack and fall to pieces, and had jamming/chopping issues because of mis-feeds. It could just be me, but I've literally given one away out of frustration, and replaced others for friends because of problems that they've had with them.

Need a Centerflag Uprising manual? PM me.

My Shooters
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post3081978
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Laissez Bon Temps Roulet!

Revvy's are nice. I just got mine and I love it.

Spyder Fasta's are great, too. They use the same internals as the Pinokio (Pinokio actually copied them) at more than half the price.
"Check this out, each and every one of you. Compilation tape, of my own making. I call this the "Greatest Zooks Album". Featuring artists like, well I got some Hendrix on there, some Joplin, Mama Cass, Belushi... all great artists that asphyxiated on their own vomit!"

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PBpancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I use a revy on my autocockers and a Vlocity on my electros. The Vlocity is nice except for its constant buzzing. Halo are really nice for there price. Only issue I have with those are there prone to cracking particularly around the feedneck. Rotor=Overkill, for the type of marker you are describing.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

Here's my feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTexan View Post
I use a revy on my autocockers and a Vlocity on my electros. The Vlocity is nice except for its constant buzzing. Halo are really nice for there price. Only issue I have with those are there prone to cracking particularly around the feedneck. Rotor=Overkill, for the type of marker you are describing.
do you have the original vlocity? setting 1 is silent.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts