mcarterbrown.com

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 10-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

How to actually get a hold of someone at zdspb?

Around 2 weeks ago I ordered 2 switches for some old 4x4s to get the sf function out of the ds boards and I have yet to recieve anything, hell or even an email. I have emailed both contact emails on the website and yet to hear anything back. I'm about to the point of starting a paypal claim here in a week or so, but honestly I really want those switches... Anyone know the exact part or an actual contact email that they will respond to? Thanks,

Andrew
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja

Dunno. The only time I dealt with them was to order some Ion screws. Ordered 'em and two days later realized I didn't need 'em. Sent a refund request email via PayPal and someone on the other end issued it the same day. Never heard a word from anyone about anything...just a refund. Seemed odd. I won't be dealing with them again.

Go ye therefore to all the nations, baptizing them in copious amounts of paint.

Proud member of Team On Target.
www.teamontargetpb.com
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

YDNA on pbn might be a good place to start.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Awesome. I will give him a holler. Thanks,

Andrew
Old 10-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

yoda used to be really good about getting back to you, but I haven't talked with him in five or six years...
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by toymachine View Post
yoda used to be really good about getting back to you, but I haven't talked with him in five or six years...
its ydna not yoda.

send an email, the man has a life and his store isn't exclusive. life might have gotten in the way of things. i've emailed him back and forth with no problems. just make sure that he got the order before starting a claim. he might not have gotten it, but you sent money before hand. Ydna is good people and isn't out to scam anyone.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

silly me (and I'd do better to read the op more carefully)

give him some more time. he's a really good guy, I've done business with him before and he always has come through. his shop is more like a hobby than anything approaching a money maker (similar to ASP and haveblue, but even more so). I mean, you can't have paid much for the switched, and even if it takes him a while because there's something else (more important/closer to home) going on, it's worth a wait to get the switches (and god forbid he's got to deal with something unsavory, a claim against him isn't going to make it come any faster)

give him a bit more time, and try and get in touch with him. after a couple months, if you hear nothing, file a claim.

once it took asp almost 2 months to get my (small) order shipped, but once I got it, it was worth the wait. plus I'm not on the guy's bad side (yet ...)
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

He finally got back to me, and no it was around 20 for both switches shipped, but when I haven't had any communication and see no package in 2 weeks it starts getting me a little worried. He says he shipped it, but I have yet to receive anything. Hopefully he finds it, because I really wanted to play around with that old shoebox on a scenario on the 20,21st
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

You two will work something out. Glad to hear he got back to you. He's an asset to the sport. Despite my poor typing ability, I have great respect for the man.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts