mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   WWA? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/215960-wwa.html)

Voidz 10-13-2012 06:19 PM

WWA?

Does any one have experience dealing with white wolf airsmithing? ive been looking around at prices for a phantom and their price is pretty good next to used. so is it a good place to shop..?

Thanks

wrongbloke 10-13-2012 06:31 PM

Do a search around here for more info, there's been other threads like yours.

What it boils down to is that the guy can sometimes be a crook or slow as hell most of the time. Never order anything on his website, you probably won't see your money or goods again. If you must have what he is offering get it off of eBay, he more often fulfills those orders since there are real consequences if he doesnt deliver. I believe he sells under the name scrodmaster.

If you're just looking for phantom parts get them from more trusted people is my .02. If its something only he makes that you absolutely must have, get it off eBay only.

Disco 10-13-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidz (Post 2503454)
Does any one have experience dealing with white wolf airsmithing? ive been looking around at prices for a phantom and their price is pretty good next to used. so is it a good place to shop..?

Thanks

If you're just looking for a Phantom, order straight from Mike at CCI, his customer service will blow your mind!

Voidz 10-13-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco (Post 2503476)
If you're just looking for a Phantom, order straight from Mike at CCI, his customer service will blow your mind!

with that all being said ill probably just do that ive heard to much good things to not do it. just broke and looking for cheaper ahah xD

boltaction 10-13-2012 08:43 PM

I bought a freak tip from the website without any problems.

Dr. PhunkyPants 10-13-2012 10:45 PM

Frankly, I see no reason to deal with WWA. Mike at CCI would pour you a cup of coffee and talk your ear off if you let him. One of the great personalities in this sport and worth supporting directly!

Washington reign 10-13-2012 10:51 PM

Agreed Mike is awesome and always has been a great influence on Paintball. WWA I've heard nothing but bad about those, I say buy from them at your own risk...

super_stanchy 10-13-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. PhunkyPants (Post 2503670)
Frankly, I see no reason to deal with WWA. Mike at CCI would pour you a cup of coffee and talk your ear off if you let him. One of the great personalities in this sport and worth supporting directly!

he really will... i never get out of his shop in under an hour.... unless i HAVE to be somewhere RIGHT AWAY lol

Junglepeanut 10-14-2012 10:10 PM

I will never deal with WWA again. I do like his products but he will take your money and ignore you if he does not have your part in stock or if he just feels like it. It took me forever to get my money back the last time I tried to order a pump kit from him. He wont respond to emails or offer any help. If you insist on buying from him try to get it on Ebay if he still sells there. He seemed to care about that account more since you can leave neg feedback when he ignores you.

THE Hulk 10-15-2012 06:43 AM

I won a WWA freak back off ebay. WWA sent me phantom parts by mistake. No biggie. Mistakes happen. But he didn't respond to emails. I had no choice but to dispute. Ebay refunded my $ and WWA has blocked me from buying from him again.