mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 11-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Grabbing my popcorn and heading to aggland to watch the show with this thread.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
Well technically he does have a 1of1 because its 00 serial number. just like i have SN 002025 tippmann phenom. There will never be another #2025 phenom, so every marker with a serial number is a 1 of 1.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by volunteer paintball View Post
Well technically he does have a 1of1 because its 00 serial number. just like i have SN 002025 tippmann phenom. There will never be another #2025 phenom, so every marker with a serial number is a 1 of 1.
No.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
Lol i couldn't help but say it Deuce, i'm sorry.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Quote:
Every Ego shooting 13 year old just got a massive woody.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

Indisputable limited production run....

In my opinion, custom milled cockers shouldn't identified as 1 of 1, but rather the person or creator if they are of importance!
Endangered Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

who cares?

Bud Orr is old and probably forgot about the others made. maybe the serial numbers were picked by the original owners, so you have 27, that one is 00. personalized serials numbers are not uncommon.

if you want to prove the seller wrong about something that's one thing. but to continue with this pandering, is well stupid.

if people want to believe that its a 1 of 1 so be it. then they will pay for it. its Dave Bains' collection and that in itself is a bit of history. it might be a professional history, but history none the less.

so either get in, or drop it. only until recently where companies kept better records of the guns produced, can you have proven LE and SE with providence.

but at the end of day, each and every gun you own is a 1 of 1. as that's your own gun. put different grips on it and no one else has your gun.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Lol i couldn't help but say it Deuce, i'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
who cares?

Bud Orr is old and probably forgot about the others made. maybe the serial numbers were picked by the original owners, so you have 27, that one is 00. personalized serials numbers are not uncommon.

if you want to prove the seller wrong about something that's one thing. but to continue with this pandering, is well stupid.

if people want to believe that its a 1 of 1 so be it. then they will pay for it. its Dave Bains' collection and that in itself is a bit of history. it might be a professional history, but history none the less.

so either get in, or drop it. only until recently where companies kept better records of the guns produced, can you have proven LE and SE with providence.

but at the end of day, each and every gun you own is a 1 of 1. as that's your own gun. put different grips on it and no one else has your gun.
As many have stated, it was much more about his d-bag attitude than the gun and he's already been proven wrong by multiple posters with pictures. End of story. How's the air quality standing on that soap box?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Easy guys, it really isnt that big of a deal and I didnt post this thread to argue or start crap. Just to show some cool guns and ask about the "Mini-Cocker".
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

As many have stated, it was much more about his d-bag attitude than the gun and he's already been proven wrong by multiple posters with pictures. End of story. How's the air quality standing on that soap box?
oh i'm sorry, i didn't know i supposed to check with you on whether or not i have an opinion or not. you didn't start the thread, you didn't help with the answers. if the seller on PBN doesn't want the talk in his sale thread so be it. someone could have PM'd and it would have been handled less d-bagy for you.

and air quality is much better when you're not near me.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts