mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

It's important that the buyer of an $800 gun (I think that's how much it was) know what they are getting. Nothing wrong with posting in somebody's sale thread when their info is incorrect.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane-O View Post
Easy guys, it really isnt that big of a deal and I didnt post this thread to argue or start crap. Just to show some cool guns and ask about the "Mini-Cocker".
We're good man, some trolls are just too fun to not poke with a stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
It's important that the buyer of an $800 gun (I think that's how much it was) know what they are getting. Nothing wrong with posting in somebody's sale thread when their info is incorrect.
Precisely. Reason and logic apply. It's better to inform someone when their information is wrong. Most appreciate the info and correct their sale accordingly, some choose to make a scene, act shady and further prove that they're attempting to be misleading and misrepresent an item.

The latter should be called out every time. Some people just need to be kept honest.

Nobody, you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Hence, calling someone out on the 1 of 1 nonsense when they have something that is a production gun. You don't have to like it, but that's how it is.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.

Last edited by Deuce; 11-28-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Nobody, you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Hence, calling someone out on the 1 of 1 nonsense when they have something that is a production gun. You don't have to like it, but that's how it is.

ah no.

i have one offs, i have full custom guns and i have aftermarket guns. but i don't care to attach the moniker of a 1 of * because it doesn't matter to me. only to people that think they know more than me.

my initial post was about how these are Dave Bains' guns. he knows what they are. he spoke to Bud Orr and that is what he's telling him. Shane-o did show another gun with the same milling. not saying one is more correct than the other, i just offered another explanation of it being personalized serial numbers.

and i hate to tell you. unless someone starts a gun with an extrusion, EVERYTHING is a production gun. it had to start from something. unless a gun is so radical that it differs either in the application or the automation of the gun. but yet, you can put something on a gun that the factory didn't, and you have a custom gun. Harley does it all the time and how many custom 1 of cycles are there?

there is a point to correcting bad info but then there is coming at it like a know it all and that everything you say is the "word of god". i'm hear to tell you that you are wrong. just by you stating that, you are wrong. cause you don't know who i am, what i know and what i've seen. i had an Eclipse Sovereign. knew it was, told people it was and yet, they told me i was wrong. now, when i tracked down the gun, its an Eclipse.

so wiggle your chin on that one.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Yet, Dave Bains isn't selling the gun nor has he posted as the seller said he would. So your whole supporting argument is based on heresay. Congrats on that, you've clearly won the case. lol

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Guys, i will close my own thread if you make me do it. Deuce, Nobody, please let it go. This thread is abou the guns themselves, not the person selling them. You two are doing exactly what I tried to avoid with the PBN thread about these guns, thats why I didnt post the pics in the thread, I sent him a PM about that afterwards. So take your argument to PM's or wherever else, except in MY thread.

Thanks!
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

understandable Shane-o.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
uncanny

AKA Fan
I think the Kenny Powers avatar looked better, but Han smoking Greedo is also classic.

mcb feedback
Customcockers.com feedback
Mostly mechanical autocockers
paintballedbackin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
I love paintball.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballedbackin88 View Post
I think the Kenny Powers avatar looked better, but Han smoking Greedo is also classic.
Thanks! Maybe I need to change it again though........LOL.
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts