mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Hi - I missed the part where he flamed too. Please be respectful to fellow members.

And have a super day!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
No class

I had intentionally not posted in this thread, thinking it would just fall away now that a resolution is in the works. Now that I can see it's not, I'm going to throw in my .02. If I had had a similar problem and was looking for resolution, I would have simply posted up: Hello, I'm new, I don't spend much time here, but would someone here be able to help put me in contact with X. Much more classy way of handling the situation and I would be willing to bet, X would be much more inclined to help you at that point. I know this is "just my opinion", so there is no need to repeat yourself with a silly reply, I just hope you can take a minute to think about what is being said and maybe learn something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
Chad Thompson is Paintball!
Feedback
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

CCM Fan
I am not interested in where you shop, how you shop, or what you buy. I stated facts of my situation and asked anyone if they knew the contact information to reach a resolution.

There have been maybe 4 total posts that provided information that has helped lead to a resolution instead of opinions on how I should have gone about it. Please stop posting your opinions in this thread, I didn't ask for them. It was not in the heading and I dont need fanboys of Tonsixers Anno work in here defending him when he is in no way being attacked, cut down, or disrespected. The guy does fantastic work and apparently I had already met him in Vegas and didn't even know it.

Bad batches happen.

To state there is a problem when there is one isn't showing disrespect. It allows the provider of goods to demonstrate to the public what kind of backing they have in their product. Which was also shown in his post. So far he has been nothing but understanding, helpful and expeditious. Thank you again for those that helped in this resolution. For those interested in the final result and finished product I will be posting them when they are available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Please be respectful to fellow members.
To Include me:

JT Inman
#13 Totalgreif
http://www.facebook.com/justin.t.inman?ref=tn_tnmn
Old 12-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtinman View Post
....I dont normally use MCB that much or even the interwebs lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtinman View Post
....Please stop posting your opinions in this thread...
Um, that's the way the interwebs is. You should know this even if you are a casual user.

Do you have photos of the faded areas? Curious as to what it looks like.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
JTinman - people will post their opinions in any thread. As long as they are not flaming, trolling, inflammatory, etc. we will all be fine and life will continue. You don't have to like them, but you can just ignore them.

Since no one has broken any rules, just move on.

I hope that your issue is resolved.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Quote:
people will post their opinions in any thread. As long as they are not flaming, trolling, inflammatory, etc. we will all be fine and life will continue. You don't have to like them, but you can just ignore them.

Since no one has broken any rules, just move on.
Applies to everyone

Me requesting that fan boys stop defending when there is no need and opinions are left out of a thread is nothing more than a request.
Quote:
You don't have to like them, but you can just ignore them. Since no one has broken any rules, just move on.
Its nice to see the forum community and moderators going out of there way respect another members wishes to have a clean thread free of spam and opinions.

I will be posting pictures when the finished product is completed. Im sure it will be amazing
Old 12-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Since this isn't going anywhere. Bye.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts