mcarterbrown.com
 

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
fullofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006

Bottomline Threads?

What's the standard threading for bottomlines? I have 10-32 stuck in my head but that doesn't sound right...

Edit: OOPS, lack of coffee, mixing up my terms there. bottomlines, not frames.

Last edited by fullofpaint; 12-06-2012 at 06:54 PM.
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Active Member
 
GHPBOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cornelius, OR

10-32 is pretty standard for WGP and smart parts. not 100% with anything else.
__________________
Owner of Gearheadz Paintball

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012

I'll 2nd the 10-32. 10-24 is a bit coarse.
oldschool45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend
 
sniper42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

It is 10-32. I have yet to run across a gun that doesn't have 10-32 threads for the bottomline.
__________________
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback


Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
spyders have a metric equivilant (or atleast the older spyders did)

but everything else i've seen is 10-32
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
fullofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006

Thanks guys! Nothing worse than standing at the tool store trying to remember what threads that piece was haha
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mind Detonator
 
ApoC_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC

10-32 all over the freakin place. when it comes to paintball guns, if the screw is 3/16" thick, 99% of the time it's 10-32 (the other 1% of the time its M5, like with Spyders).
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!
 
Kermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pace, FL

It's been said, but yeah it's 10-32 for most guns(exception being spyders, etc). Just make sure you get the length right.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Paintball is my Obsession
 
pghp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

I am pretty sure spyders were M4x.7.
pghp8ntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mind Detonator
 
ApoC_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC

^ I think you may be right, because if it was M5 then 10-32 screws would screw in, but they were smaller... so M4 must be correct
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC