mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   Mccann USA? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/222913-mccann-usa.html)

Kearns 01-07-2013 07:49 PM

Mccann USA?

Does anyone have their contact information other than their website "contact us" section on their website or their Facebook? I sent 2 messages on the contact us page and left a message on their Facebook.

What is their turnaround time typically? I placed my order on 19 dec and haven't heard a peep on the order status or received a package.

Thanks. Kearns

Axel 01-07-2013 07:55 PM

Go to this thread.

First post is by "pbmafia." That's the guy you're looking for, though he hasn't logged in since November.

I've never ordered from them, so no idea on turnaround.

Deuce 01-07-2013 07:58 PM

I'd say to work for a refund and stay away until they work out their CS issues.

crazyorigin 01-07-2013 08:32 PM

Last i heard Matt had to step away from the business for a bit to deal with some personal things. You may also want to try to get in contact with Topstitch if you cant find him elsewhere, i believe that is his father's company, they may know how to contact him.

Hopefully everything is ok with Matt, he does great work and is a nice guy to deal with. Hopefully he gets you straightened out and comes back to us to provide great gear. I have some of his packs as well as a bunch of PBMafia gear and it is all top quality gear i would not trade for anything else.

Kearns 01-07-2013 08:43 PM

I saw his last post was 15 nov. if he was going to step away, it would have been nice to get a heads up either on here, Facebook, or on their website. I want to believe he is on a holiday hiatus, but I am losing faith quickly.

Slappadapink 01-07-2013 09:52 PM

I ordered something from him awhile back and he just refunded me. He's going through a rough time with some personal and natural disaster related events. He is really a great guy and was awesome to deal with. If you can, try and remain patient and hopefully he'll sort everything out as he did with me. All the best.

Kearns 01-13-2013 08:24 PM

Still waiting for some sort of response.

Slappadapink 01-13-2013 08:27 PM

I'll message him for you and see if he responds. Ill tell him someones looking for him on MCB. Hopefully that helps.

paintballguy2255 01-13-2013 10:18 PM

He makes damn good stuff,but remember,he is not a factory full of people,he is one man who occasionally has problems in his life,just like you and me.Even though it has been almost a month,I imagine he is dealing with some really bad BS right now.I say wait one more week,then begin contacting him.

tlane77 01-14-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kearns (Post 2585377)
I saw his last post was 15 nov. if he was going to step away, it would have been nice to get a heads up either on here, Facebook, or on their website. I want to believe he is on a holiday hiatus, but I am losing faith quickly.

He did say he was stepping away for about a month, that was in October.

Then he posted up in November saying he'd be back on X day. That's the last post.

This happened before if I remember correctly. Lots of orders and such and disappeared.

It's too bad because he does good work.