-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   I need some parts ID'd (

MrBig 01-12-2013 09:07 PM

I need some parts ID'd

Anything you can give me would be helpful


toymachine 01-12-2013 09:13 PM

First looks like some kind of velocity adjuster??? No idea, but the first two parts look very interesting... Where did these come from?

chplnstone 01-12-2013 09:16 PM

bottom two look like bolt pins for spimmy's of some sort, but i don't do electro's... second looks like a universal nelly cupseal/powertube back without the powertube

98ssuck 01-12-2013 09:20 PM

I am pretty sure the button one is a bolt/hammer/cocking pin from a spyder clone. Possibly a veiwloader.

K_Obeastly 01-12-2013 10:04 PM

second is not excactly right but it does look like the valve stem for the tracers that had the "truflow" valve where the power tube was on the hammer.

MrBig 01-12-2013 10:07 PM

These parts came from a sporting goods store that used to repair paintball guns way back. I bought out all of their parts a couple years ago. Trying to rid myself of the extras. Most of the parts were for Tippmann Pro-Lites, 68 Carbines, Stingrays, Spyders and F4 Illustrators. If that helps.

The push pins look used, but the other two parts look new.

snaparen 01-12-2013 10:21 PM

the bottom pin is a view loader bolt cocking/link pin for sure.

pghp8ntballer 01-12-2013 10:40 PM

The top one is a velocity adjuster for a spyder and clones

Chappy 01-13-2013 11:08 AM


Originally Posted by pghp8ntballer (Post 2591047)
The top one is a velocity adjuster for a spyder and clones


bacci paintball 01-18-2013 11:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture I took of a similar Razorback powertube from an I&I rebuild kit. Not sure who made these tubes.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC