mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   Invert mini gun repair. HELP ME (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/224963-invert-mini-gun-repair-help-me.html)

Paint_that_ball 01-31-2013 12:26 AM

Invert mini gun repair. HELP ME

I have an invert mini i bought a while ago and it seems like i just changed battery and now like tons of air leaks out after every shot and it wastes a lot of air=a lot of money. Is it the batterie or poppit?

Tinman 01-31-2013 12:44 AM

Battery
It's important not to cheap out that noid DEMANDS a nice battery
I don't often use batterys in my paintball markers, but when i do I use lithium batterys the almost nothing there weight is all the justification I need.
what color is your stat light green/red

Paint_that_ball 01-31-2013 08:01 AM

Well like red when i turn eyes off and blue when they are on i wasted 6 dollars in air for a 50c battery owell thanks

capitalpaintball 01-31-2013 09:46 AM

Battery will have nothing to do with air leaks. although a good battery is always a plus.
if it leaks down the barrel try reseating the poppit.
where does the air leak from?

Tinman 01-31-2013 10:13 AM

I was thinking along the lines that the solenoid is a electro-magnet without proper power to reset it... it could be stuck open or closed..

Power on the marker eyes off with no air... listen to marker when you pull the trigger.. does the noid click

bricew25 01-31-2013 11:42 AM

There is defiantly a list of things that could be happening, more info, like where the leak is coming from will help narrow your search to the problem. Also I know youtube has tons of people posting problems and solutions with their mini's that also might help if you can match the situation with one of their own. More info, the more help we all can give you.

Welcome to the forums ! :)

Paint_that_ball 01-31-2013 01:43 PM

Noid clicks ive cleaned poppit its the battry thanks guys :)

Paint_that_ball 02-07-2013 02:24 PM

hey, so i took my battery pack thing off because screws were stripped, where can i buy new tiny screws? can i pick them up at local hardware or do i have to go to paintball shop?

GHPBOwner 02-07-2013 02:31 PM

ace hardware is your best friend for missing screws. make sure to chase the threads with the appropriate thread tap first.

scphantom9195 02-07-2013 03:51 PM

Your leak could be a sticking solenoid.

Remove the air source and dry fire it 5-6 times, and listen for the solenoid to click. That should reset it.

If that does not work, I would try taking the solenoid apart and cleaning it. Reassemble it dry and see if that helps.

My TM7 had the same problem, and that is how I fixed it. It happens once in a while especially if it has been sitting.

This is on the upgraded version that is not supposed to do this as well.