mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   Who has the best customer service/warranties? (Electros) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/225942-who-has-best-customer-service-warranties-electros.html)

d4rksabre 02-10-2013 02:17 PM

Who has the best customer service/warranties? (Electros)

So after years of being a tinkerer, a pump player and someone who preferred to waste money on parts rather than paint, I'm looking at the electro market. I play enough games these days that seem to beg for a little extra firepower and quite frankly, I'd like to hurt feelings once in a while. :p

But I don't know anything about the electro market or the reputation of current manufacturers. So I'm asking those out there who are out of the shallow end of the pool and into the deep end to give me some advice.

Who has the best reputation? Who makes the most reliable markers with the best warranties and the best service?

Because no doubt I'll be going with something built from 2005 to now. I want to be able to get parts. I want someone to give me good service on the phone. And to have a tech at big games and tourneys.

What say you all?

sdawg 02-10-2013 02:28 PM

Eclipse seems like a good bet for you, but pricey. Empire Axe is also seems like a potentially less expensive but good route as well, if you like the ergonomics

I have a geo 2, and it has an idiot-proof design. Shoots like a really nice ion. A teammate of mine has an Etha that he really likes. It shoot kinda like an automag. Axes are everywhere with no shortage of spare parts.

d4rksabre 02-10-2013 08:57 PM

I've been hearing similar things about Empire and Eclipse. Thanks for the input.

Jaltro 02-10-2013 09:08 PM

KEE and Eclipse have, by far, the best customer service (that is, if anything goes wrong). You can't go wrong with either company. Both companies have really nice mid-range guns that shoot/perform at what feels like a much higher level.

MeŠiC 02-10-2013 09:10 PM

Planet Eclipse has outstanding support. With multiple service centers around the world, you'd be taken care of quickly should an issue arise ;)

Murf425 02-10-2013 09:10 PM

Empire and GoG are the best I've dealt with.

DamoNAN 02-10-2013 10:46 PM

Kee/Empire - and the reason I say this is I have seen guys with 2nd hand guns get the same great service as those with new guns still under warranty. Not to many companies do this very often.

No Mercy Ever 02-11-2013 03:36 PM

Planet Eclipse is probably the best, but like others, I hear that Kee/Empire is great as well. I don't know how Tippmann's customer service stacks up these days.

bigbthebenji 02-11-2013 03:38 PM

Bob long in my experience has been awesome, but so has planet eclipse.

d4rksabre 02-11-2013 06:25 PM

I'm leaning towards empire mainly because I love the looks of the Axe. But if I can't get one at a decent price I think the Etek is going to get a look as well. I need to find a shop around here that might have some I can fondle.;)